Reviews for The Flooding of the Sun Burnt Country
Inspirationally Red chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
As an Australian, I love this :P Well done!
freefall-gypsy chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
did you know that when the flooding was happening on the Mainland before it reached Tasmania there was an arsonist lighting bushfires he/she was still doing it when the incident with Leven damn happened, when it burst a lot of people got flooded in there homes A.K.A they couldn't leave becausetheir driveways were bridges over creeks/ the river/streams, and they flooded trapping people within their homes.

Also have you herd about the recent Tassie incident?
FlyingFyreFlye chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I love this story. I think it was really well written and some of the issues you brought up were exactly what I was thinking during the floods/cyclone/bushfires. I also think that they way you wrote the states and territories was brilliant. I know at least one person from each and the personalities you wrote were perfect, especially South Australia because that’s where I hail from and I swear whenever I tell someone where I live the standard reply is “where?” So overall I think you’ve done a wonderful job with this _
GreenTeaSocks chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
This is story is awesome and so true. Australians can do anything. I shed a few tears while reading this.

Great work.

-Pixel-Chan
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Victoria reminds me of Poland. :D

Eating a barbeque cyclone... It would be interesting to see them try...

I like how NT starts 'applying' the crocodile to everyday life. :D "GET HIM, LITTLE CROC!" and then, later, when England tries to speak up...

I loved it!

And now I'm imagining them all limping exhaustedly to help Japan.

Thank you for writing this!

Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I loved this bit. It was very funny: "Jesus, England… Never knew you were such a fanboy."

*facepalms at kangaroo*

The crocodile was awesome~

And the tea! The reply of "Lies." to '...Look, not everyone wants to inhale tea.'

Poor SA. ):

Yay for Cranberry! *is a Cranberrian*

Thanks for the update!

Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Thank you for telling me this moved! Otherwise I would eventually forget about it, and then be unable to find it again. It's sad when stories disappear.