Reviews for Finding Meaning
astudyinwhy chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Please please PLEAAAASE update this sometime soon...still take your time if you must _ There is such a lack of gameverse fics focused on these two in this way following the game storyline. I really love your writing style and I'm really into the plot so far. I hope you continue to write it. :)
reddochu chapter 2 . 2/12/2012

I love this story very much yes. : I love the part where Green says that he used to only care for four people, and that he referred to Red as just 'one of them wasn't on the damn mountain'. That made me laugh so hard you don't even- and then I felt sad and guilty because RED. WHY WEREN'T YOU ON THE MOUNTAIN. Although I like that you didn't have him on the mountain.

Also, your Green is a great, great, GREAT one. I love him haha

And Originalshipping is definitely not a bad thing hehe

...I should just shut up now.
Jaaku-san chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I actually really love that Red wasn't up there, because that is JUST GREEN'S LUCK. Hope you continue this, and I wouldn't complain if you made it Originalshipping. ;3
Meggy chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Make it an OriginalShipping! DOOOOOO IIIIIIT! You know you want to :P But hey, I'd like it even without the shipping! RedGreen friendship makes me grin 3 I love what you've done so far, especially with Green's attitude (he's such a loveable, confused little jerk :P) and I appreciate how you've stuck with his personality. Some people deviate from it, and while that's all well and good for some stories, there's a special charm when an author can stick with the original character and keep the personality in check. So thanks for that!

I really hope you continue, I love where this is going!
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I liked it, I hope it does turn into Originalshipping.
Creekluver777 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is great! Please let it be originalshipping; they should be together :D
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Why is this in the games category? Yes, I know Pokemon is categorized under “games”, but it's really not that hard to select the correct label from one more drop-down menu.