Reviews for Counting Sheep
tohying chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ive read every of your stories and yes, they are impressive! Counting sheep is light hearted and it never fails to make me smile! Please continue with your yongyan fan fiction s! Love them to bits!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This never fails to bring a smile to my face no matter how many times i reread it. Thanks for sharing this with us!
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This story is so funny seeing how cute Xiao Yan Zi is and how irresistible Yong Qi is.
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Thanks for sharing this marvelous piece with the english-speaking world! :D
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
I wish there were more happy stories like this one about Yong Qi and XYZ.
euphoenix chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
lol! this is soooooo them.. love it to the max 3
Sailor Latias chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Haha... 'don't climb anything higher than your head'! I love this story! 3

Great work!
Lalala chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Just as Leialyssa died of cutesness, I died of laughters. Hahahaha. This is an awfully cute chapter. And i have to agree with tianlu. I love that line too. hahaha. can you imagine i'm supposed to be working but i decided to sneak into fanfiction net. When i was reading the story, i had to control my laughther by limiting it to smiling only, but inside of me was laughing like madness. LOL.
Leialyssa chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
And anyway, this is my account. Yeah yeah, ignore my past obsession of Charmed. I still love Charmed btw. But ignore the childish immature story of mine :p I dream of one day having a couple of Hzgg stories under my name! Tc :) xx
Leialyssa chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm not sure whether you still remember me, yes, I am still alive. Yes, after all these years, I am still an avid fan of Hzgg, specifically our beloved Yong Qi and Xiao Yan Zi. And I swear to heaven and earth that I freaked out when I saw your blog about the new Hzgg remake. I had been away from everything for quite a long time, I'm almost in my final year of studies now so yeah, too many hours of clinical rotations and not. Anyay, I though it was a rumor back then. Unfortunately, my worst nightmare came true! Wtf who is Benjamin? And wtffffffff, you know what, nvm. I dont want to spend my time cussing in your review board.

Omgggg, I died of cuteness reading this oneshot! So awesomely adorable :)) I've been stalking you once in a while whenever I have free time (read: very rare...), But I'm very glad and grateful to see that I can still escape to Hzgg world whenever I can't stand the reality anymore by reading your five (or rereading). Have always been a fan of yours, my dear. If only I have enough free time to even post my own story here... Oh I miss the good old days. I still have lots and lots of drafts, unfinished stories and finished oneshots somewhere in my external HDD... Maybe one day.. Heh. Hope all is well with you.

Loving all these lovely stories from you :)
asiannutter chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
such an adorable story...i agree with the rest - I love these short stories. thanks so much for translating this story from dreamlinks_211... or else...it would be lost in the wide world of the web!
Tianlu chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hahaha! I love the "Don't climb on anything higher than your head" line. P
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
HAHAH! Oh this was adorable!