Reviews for The Reluctant Lord
Arkenstone007 chapter 6 . 3/8
Hermione's birthday is September 19, 1979.
Is Blaise a girls? ...wish you made that clearer.
smut fic... are you sure?
Linda P chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
You're a fucking idiot. It's a good thing you abandoned this trash because it doesn't even deserve to be posted online at all, let alone exist.

There's literally nothing redeemable about any of the zero-percent ass'd bullshit in this "chapter". All this build up so you can have some weird, retroactive self-insert fantasy where Harry is a girl with a harem of lustful women?

Not to mention all that stupid nonsense with "Irma Prince" and the lich thing.

I can see why you abandoned the story since from the last chapter onward, it was an increasingly large, senseless shit heap. Not that it wasn't apparently that the story was barely strung together pretty early on. This was one of those stories that's so poorly structured that it actually starts to hurt your head to read. It's like trying to decipher something written by an autistic child who barely understands the English language. Oh, wait, that might actually be true.
mckertis chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
But...who is going to fill their cunts now ?!
Bronze chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
The very worst thing Harry could do to both Numbnuts and the Greasestain would be to make them lower then a squib magically. Of course Numbnuts most likely wouldn't survive it due to his age. Ya know, on second thought the worse thing Harry could do to the Greasestain would be to take all his potion knowledge from him before making him a squib. As for that poor excuse for a supposed Dork Lard, simply taking back his magic would return him to his wraith form. And if Numbnuts actually told Harry about the horcruxes and Harry found then destroyed them, BYE- BYE TOMMY-BOY! Of course that presupposes that Harry doesn't already know about them. However, that goes against Numbnut's ideal of always forgive you enemy. One of, if not the stupidest ideas anyone's ever come up with. Yeah, I know. He'd get an unbreakable oath out of them to himself. But I wouldn't put it past any two or three Death Eaters for one to keep the old goat molester's attention while one or both of the others stabbed him in the back. They are coward after all.
Bronze chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
You're no fun. Crucioing someone is so much better then having it done to you. Yes, I'm rather weird. I've been told it many times in many different ways. But normal is so over rated. Anyway... great story that I'm really enjoying. My only problem isn't even with the story. Everytime my online tech services my computer I tell him NOT to delete what I'm reading. 9 pout of 10 times he does and I loose everything I'm reading. So I've taken to writing them down just in case. I've a spiral bound note book 8.5x11 inches with close to a dozen pages of unfinished reading.
Bronze chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
I truly enjoy an author with a sense of humor. Whether it be in a story or the AN, they're fun to read. Mow the way things are going with this it looks like Harry'll soon have a blood feud with Numbnuts. The old man's no longer smart enough to realize just how far his power's fallen with out the Elder wand. He's just too use to getting his own way. He's been told for so long how great he is that he believes he can't make a mistake or interpret anything wrong. NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE.
Bronze chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
So much for Numbnuts plans for Sirius's will reading and keeping Harry in the dark. Then being caught and outed as a thief. As well as loosing access to ALL his personal vaults. Not to mention having the Goblins investigate ANY and ALL money related activities he's ever been involved with in any way. To put it bluntly, HE BE SO SCREWED!
Bronze chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
If or when they do this bonding ritual Numbnuts the magical moron'll go ballistic! After all, it'll bollics up his plans for the magical world even more. And the more they do the better for magic in the long run. I do hope they realize that they're actually fighting two Dork Lards not just one. Numbnuts the magical moron IS a Dork Lard regardless of what everyone else thinks! Actions speak louder then words after all. He does have one thing right though. Once the Death Eaters agree to " return to the light" get an unbreakable oath from them so they can't go back to their Death Eater ways. If they don't stand to loose their lives and magic then they WILL return to being Death Eaters. After all, if it didn't appeal to them they'd've never become Death Eaters in the first place. However it'll be far easier to simply kill them and get rid of the bodies. And the messier the death the more likely it'll make those stupid enough who might think of becoming minions rethink joining. Of course if you bankrupt the families of those found to be Death Eaters, that'll be yet another nail in the Death Eaters coffin. Now let Harry and his girls have fun storming or should that be stomping on the Pureblooded idiots assumed rights.
nijura9 chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
I just finished reading and am quiet dissapointed. You wrote an enjoyable story that stands out of the fanfic miasma. It might not be the story you originally wanted to write, but well comes with the territory. Should you ever restart this story in any way message me for help if needed.
discb chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Thanks for the fun ride, sad to see it end the way it did. However it was fun while it lasted.
asingh123 chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
though certainly apprehensive at first, since the story was not based on Canon and the back story was very less... I actually came to appreciate the Unique direction in which story was going... not destroying Wizarding Britain or integrating it into something or not turning Wizarding Britain into a utopia... This story was a example of the third path/

But now... I read your snippets of summary... and think if it was better to leave this story abandoned...
WhirlwindKanyo chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
m
Guest chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
Your imagination of how the story should continue is terrible. Burning down the library? Destroying Hogwarts? Killing Eren? Turning Harry into a girl?! Wtf?!

I must say I am disappointed, I thought it was a smut fiction, but all I read was interesting magical theorie, forming of a coven, a ritual with no discribtion of the sex and that was it, end of the story. Actual lemoms/smut scenes would have been super.