Reviews for The Reluctant Lord
Your only problem was start something and left it dye as with everything you do. Do not blame the story for you laziness and irresponsible behaviors
hpf2114 chapter 4 . 3/19
dam fine story!
Blitzstrahl chapter 14 . 3/1
You need to read the works of Gandalfsbeard. Like now! Then you'll learned what you need to finish this properly lol.
all forms of fluff chapter 13 . 1/12
On a second read through I have to say this story could still be salvable. Yeah it might be two or three hundred thousand words, but there are people who love those kinds of stories, or you could break it up. I would suggest doing a Fic that hits the high points of the first five years. Establish the magic, how it works, and all the world building in that on so that when you rewrite The Reluctant Lord you can have your short kinky erotica with light harem building then have a third with the now established Lord and his Coven actually putting out taking actions in the wider wizading world, where they confront Riddle, Dumbledore, and the DoM Darklady.

(Skip to here for actual review) Even if you think this story is broken let me tell you that it isn't. There were no conflicting time lines, no inconsistencies between the chapters. You gave believable character developments and established a unique take on the characters. While it doesn't represent the Harry Potter's magical system that isn't necessarily something that destroys the suspension of disbelief for the reader. The only thing I can point to that took me out of the story at all was the cold open. But once I got into the story I only stopped when I got too tiered to keep reading. So thank you for sharing this story. And remember to have fun writing, because if your not having fun then what's the point?
Arkenstone007 chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
Hermione's birthday is September 19, 1979.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Is Blaise a girls? ...wish you made that clearer.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2017
smut fic... are you sure?
Linda P chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
You're a fucking idiot. It's a good thing you abandoned this trash because it doesn't even deserve to be posted online at all, let alone exist.

There's literally nothing redeemable about any of the zero-percent ass'd bullshit in this "chapter". All this build up so you can have some weird, retroactive self-insert fantasy where Harry is a girl with a harem of lustful women?

Not to mention all that stupid nonsense with "Irma Prince" and the lich thing.

I can see why you abandoned the story since from the last chapter onward, it was an increasingly large, senseless shit heap. Not that it wasn't apparently that the story was barely strung together pretty early on. This was one of those stories that's so poorly structured that it actually starts to hurt your head to read. It's like trying to decipher something written by an autistic child who barely understands the English language. Oh, wait, that might actually be true.
mckertis chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
But...who is going to fill their cunts now ?!
Bronze chapter 9 . 11/9/2016
The very worst thing Harry could do to both Numbnuts and the Greasestain would be to make them lower then a squib magically. Of course Numbnuts most likely wouldn't survive it due to his age. Ya know, on second thought the worse thing Harry could do to the Greasestain would be to take all his potion knowledge from him before making him a squib. As for that poor excuse for a supposed Dork Lard, simply taking back his magic would return him to his wraith form. And if Numbnuts actually told Harry about the horcruxes and Harry found then destroyed them, BYE- BYE TOMMY-BOY! Of course that presupposes that Harry doesn't already know about them. However, that goes against Numbnut's ideal of always forgive you enemy. One of, if not the stupidest ideas anyone's ever come up with. Yeah, I know. He'd get an unbreakable oath out of them to himself. But I wouldn't put it past any two or three Death Eaters for one to keep the old goat molester's attention while one or both of the others stabbed him in the back. They are coward after all.
Bronze chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
You're no fun. Crucioing someone is so much better then having it done to you. Yes, I'm rather weird. I've been told it many times in many different ways. But normal is so over rated. Anyway... great story that I'm really enjoying. My only problem isn't even with the story. Everytime my online tech services my computer I tell him NOT to delete what I'm reading. 9 pout of 10 times he does and I loose everything I'm reading. So I've taken to writing them down just in case. I've a spiral bound note book 8.5x11 inches with close to a dozen pages of unfinished reading.
Bronze chapter 7 . 11/9/2016
I truly enjoy an author with a sense of humor. Whether it be in a story or the AN, they're fun to read. Mow the way things are going with this it looks like Harry'll soon have a blood feud with Numbnuts. The old man's no longer smart enough to realize just how far his power's fallen with out the Elder wand. He's just too use to getting his own way. He's been told for so long how great he is that he believes he can't make a mistake or interpret anything wrong. NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO WILL NOT SEE.
Bronze chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
So much for Numbnuts plans for Sirius's will reading and keeping Harry in the dark. Then being caught and outed as a thief. As well as loosing access to ALL his personal vaults. Not to mention having the Goblins investigate ANY and ALL money related activities he's ever been involved with in any way. To put it bluntly, HE BE SO SCREWED!
Bronze chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
If or when they do this bonding ritual Numbnuts the magical moron'll go ballistic! After all, it'll bollics up his plans for the magical world even more. And the more they do the better for magic in the long run. I do hope they realize that they're actually fighting two Dork Lards not just one. Numbnuts the magical moron IS a Dork Lard regardless of what everyone else thinks! Actions speak louder then words after all. He does have one thing right though. Once the Death Eaters agree to " return to the light" get an unbreakable oath from them so they can't go back to their Death Eater ways. If they don't stand to loose their lives and magic then they WILL return to being Death Eaters. After all, if it didn't appeal to them they'd've never become Death Eaters in the first place. However it'll be far easier to simply kill them and get rid of the bodies. And the messier the death the more likely it'll make those stupid enough who might think of becoming minions rethink joining. Of course if you bankrupt the families of those found to be Death Eaters, that'll be yet another nail in the Death Eaters coffin. Now let Harry and his girls have fun storming or should that be stomping on the Pureblooded idiots assumed rights.
nijura9 chapter 15 . 10/17/2016
I just finished reading and am quiet dissapointed. You wrote an enjoyable story that stands out of the fanfic miasma. It might not be the story you originally wanted to write, but well comes with the territory. Should you ever restart this story in any way message me for help if needed.