Reviews for The Black Sheep
omgitsuru chapter 6 . 2/11
You are so so mean for killing him ;_;
Anyway. This is a really nice fic for my fav pairing in FMA! 3
Love how you wrote the characters 3
legendofpanties chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is so awesome! Omg i didn't know what to expect at first but you did an amazing job! Thanks so much for writing this couple!
NobleBoss chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Wow! Amazing story! I couldn't believe the swift & tragic end but it was entertaining. Makes me want an epilogue *cough*. Lol. Well, thanks for writing a splendiferous drama with realistic character death, witty humor, fluff, and action. It was great!
Fatal Mars chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
I knew it would only end badly, but I tried to keep hope alive. Could she have at least had his baby? Ever since I saw Wrath of the Ninja in my younger years I always hoped hat if the chick was left she would at least have the kid. Of course that never freaking happens, but I am imagining it anyways!
Jay Blogs chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
This is AWESOME! I never usually end up liking stories when their main characters die, but this one was great. You captured all of the characters personalities perfectly :)
RGaijin chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I really liked reading this story. I'm a huuuuge fan of Olivier and Miles and I'm absolutely glad they are finally getting more people to write about them. Last year this time there were hardly any stories of this pairing!

As for critique, your conveying of Olivier's emotions was wonderfully accurate, all the turmoil she's going through and the trials. I also like how you have Roy and Riza in here, even Rebecca. The plot is wonderful and I've been going through the chapters one after the other, however, I'm not quite privy of how you portrayed Miles. He's quarter Ishvalan and I'd imagine he knows how to eat in a restaurant without making a fool of himself. That said, its a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Cap'nHoozits chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Oh, dear :( Well, I hope you carry on with the "Panic" series so we can see the more lighthearted side of this relationship (that's what's so great about fanfiction...you can get away with that!)

In a way, it's almost as if the real climax comes with Olivier screaming out her grief and Roy running to hold her. It breaks down the barrier between them, if only for a little while.
UniversalBunny chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Oh no. No no no you did just kill miles. *cries and hugs ritu.*
kirakirin chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Wow, that was a very powerful ending! I did not expect that! I throughly enjoyed this story and thought it was great! You are very talented!
Full Worm Garden chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
I love the ending SO much! This is fanftastic! No hesitation, this story is going in my favourites! :D
A. Non chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
ME NO GUSTA THE ENDING!

Such an beautiful~ story! Amazingly written THEN HE DIES.

asdfghjkl;
sdf chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
The ending was so sad I cried anyway great story
MewPhong chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Wait... Omg he's dead! But... Wait.. What! Wait.. Dead? Baby! Omg

Since I can't speak on that part I'll go on to the whole wedding

Awww! They got married! I can totally see them having a kid before they got married! So awesome!
afinedenouement chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Well can't say I was expecting that! I think you pulled it off well though. Miles would do pretty much anything for Olivier, so I think his death is fitting, especially considering that it was sort of done to hurt Olivier.
UniversalBunny chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
I like them together and joshua is too stubborn, just like Roy lol. Can't wait for next chappie!