Reviews for No More
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I love the way that Hogwarts was written as a character, a mother. It fits so well because Hogwarts was always the place that gave comfort to people who needed comforting. I love how you portray the students as the castle's children. It works so well. I love it so much, and am off to read more of your stories.
Silvanna Nightlight chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This fic literaly makes the stones of the castle speak! well done :):):):):)
PrioritiesSorted chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I can't believe I ever thought A-Levels were more important than reading your stories.

Such a great concept, and so beautifully captured.

Lplli xx
Blueowl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awesome.
lialovegood chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I have to say this story is brilliant. To see the castle's perspective as that of a mother is amazing, because that's how I see Hogwarts. It is the place for those with no home, or no family. The castle and the people that inhabit it become family for the lost and abandoned. And I think you and 1917farmgirl really captured that.
superfan24 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Very nice. I love the mother comparison. Absolutely fabulous!
ciscochic chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
What a neat point of view to write from. After reading this, it seems silly to think that only living things can invoke magic. As old as Hogwarts is, and seeing as how it (she?) truly is, of course it will have its own special power(s). Very nice.
Mists chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Dude! *Mists stands up and applauds* Bravo! Encore! Encore! Excellent job to both you and 1917farmgirl. It's an amazingly powerful piece. You can really feel the castle come alive! Bravo!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Well, this is certainly a first for me in that I've never read a story from Hogwarts Castle's p.o.v., but I liked the way it/she viewed herself as 'mother' to all students who have been there. That makes a lot of sense, since a castle is built for protection, and a mother protects her children. I thought it was well-written, too!
nitenel chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I kind of love this.
Valkyrie Vamp chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Nice little monologue.

It's an interesting line of thought. If you think of the castle as a carer for all those kids who pass through her doors, you have to wonder what she makes of them all.

The Quartet who fought for her, the Marauders who plundered all her secrets, the greatest minds and worst tragedies that happen in her walls, all the way back to those who built her before tearing themselves apart.

Hogwarts inspires hope and courage and thoughts of home, but really, she's a sad old thing.