Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
ScarlettDuck chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
Sweet. I've read this story before, probably on TSR, a lovely reread. Does drag a bit, not quite enough angst to propel the story, but the fluffiness is nice, too. Would maybe work a bit better broken up into different stories? Dunno, still sweet and fun.
madcloisfan chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
Loved it
stuff'n'nonsense chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
I do adore your Joyce.
Soaringclaws chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
Also, your Angel/Angelus was freaking intimidating! The division of his thoughts and the slip into darkness and being continually pulled out of it by reminders of humanity were all brilliant.
Soaringclaws chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
So much good stuff! Engaged Spike and Buffy were really sweet and I love the thought that they were able to fall in love because they got to see how good it could be to fully love each other and take care of one another. They fell in love with how they loved each other. Kinda nifty if you ask me. )
Shootingstar7123 chapter 28 . 7/8/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Lots of excellent character development for everyone.
FFLjm12B chapter 28 . 6/29/2014
Great Story - one of the things that I like so much about your works are that you allow yourself plenty of time to explore your characters and your subject in depth. My preference for Buffyverse FF has always been for the novel length works and yours are some of my favorite.

With this story, and it's of course totally different for each reader, not sure about having Spike use "Poppet" so often. I only mention this because I liked everything else you did with your Spike treatment.
FFLjm12B chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
You write such a great relationship of Angel and Cordelia - what a pity that the creators of the Angel series chose to take the Dark Cordy storyline and then permanently, with her ascension to higher being and death, ended any potential for that romantic love and life they could have had.

You did a great job of showing the never ending struggle that Angel and Angelus fight over who has control. PLUS, great writing on the heartbreaking breakdown of his Buffy dominant life.
FFLjm12B chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
Sweet ending with redux of the first proposal and acceptance
FFLjm12B chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
nice transition to the Hush event and how you are bringing in the ending of the Initiative in Sunnydale. Neat little Sam & Riley first meeting.
FFLjm12B chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
Great Chapter - Maybe your Riley will turn out to be a character that I don't dislike so much. In the series, I had a great dislike for all the Initiative operatives and all the scientist and doctors. They all willing accepted the torture done to other life forms and the doctors and scientist all willing accepted being a part of that despicable organization.
FFLjm12B chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
This is such a great story - outstanding chapter - perfect time to switch over to having Buffy and Spike start getting some reality back about their lives. It's terribly sad that they are going to have their love effected by the truth coming their way.
EffulgentEllie chapter 28 . 5/16/2014
Just finished and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. It's been a very long time since I've read a Spuffy fan fiction that stuck true to the character's root traits. It was amazing and I wish there was a sequel. Perhaps the group facing another big bad? If it ever happens, I'll be sure to read along with it. Thanks for the ride!
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 28 . 5/3/2014
Perfect :D 3
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 22 . 5/3/2014
Whoa! Yeah vampirism weddings causing telepathy in mates is cool, kinda black dagger brotherhoodish ;) now to continue reading, gotta say hush is the buffy episode that scared the ever living crap outta me, and made me have genuine nightmares so am slightly apprehensive but curious to see your take on it :)