Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
jennifer.lynch.792 chapter 28 . 3/18
This was a wonderful story! So glad I found it but so sorry that I am done reading! You did such a good job capturing the characters and making everything feel right. Thank you!
Mirandaannw chapter 28 . 2/9
I really loved this one if your best. I can't believe I haven't read it before
MidwestJen chapter 28 . 10/16/2013
There are a lot of reasons I enjoy this story (clearly evidenced by the half a dozen times I've read it), but I think the fact that the drama is all outside of their relationship is what tips it over into one of my favorites. There is still tension and excitement, but Spike and Buffy forge a strong relationship even in the face of memory loss and confrontations with some less than supportive loved ones.

I think it's time to reread the "Un" series now (cannot wait for Unknown to be finished). Thanks for continuing to put so much work into the stories for your readers, I for one, really appreciate it.
ScarlettDuck chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
So sweet. Love it. Some typos, like in many spots there are words missing here and there, so some sentences don't make sense, but most of them can be figured out by context. Plot progress drags a little in a few spots, but overall, a wonderful story that is really well written.
TieDyeJackson chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
LoL, despite real life getting in the way on numerous occasions , I finally did finish this fic. Loved it a lot and found your take on post "Something Blue" universe to be something very charming . Loved all the interactions between the characters and very pleased with your portrayal of Giles. Loved ow Angel gave into his demon just a little but learned a lesson in the end and anything with spuffy is awesome in my books . :D Now I just gotta read Avoiding Perfection like I said I was a month ago lol
ValidescopeWest chapter 28 . 8/2/2013
*sigh* I loved it.
austexfan chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
GREAT Story! Loved every minute, every line.
monique32 chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
I have been reading your lovely stories for about a month now and can I say WOW! I love our characterization and how you made Buffy finally be strong when it came to Angel and realize he was her child's love and Spike the "WOMEN" love. I always thought Angel made her act like a child when someone who is tasked with saving the world just can't be a happy, follow the rules child. Well of to read more of your lovelies. M
virginia.albert.49 chapter 28 . 5/6/2013
Very good story hope you do more good ones.
FFLjm12 chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
just wanted to let you know that I am still reading - still enjoying very much but I have been super busy lately - should be able to get back to this story this week.
bohobo chapter 28 . 4/18/2013
Omg I loved this story! It was so cute and fluffy and I hate how she treats his in the show especially after reading stories like this. And I love how you wrote angel, it was like hot crazy then it got a bit creep then I felt so bad for him :(. Oh but I liked Cordy in this. I like her when she's all shallow and funny at te start but then when they try to make her all serious and respectable and have angel fall in love and the Connor thing ew.
But anyways I loved this! Is there a sequel? I'm gonna go finish your other story now.

Oh and I love Joyce being part of the research and them giving spike a family!
bohobo chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Umm can I just say I find angel really hot in this chapter...
David played angelus better than angel I reckon, but this slightly crazy, out for revenge, protective, still good version of him is way hot!

Still broody, but you've made it like angry sexy brooding! Good job!

Also the Joyce incident was really well written, I love her getting along with spike. Hope she comes around soon!
Kaylee.Frye87 chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
I liked this tabula rasa - no memories, but same personalities - AU.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
Love this story so much! What a fun idea for an AU. Very creative plot! Thanks for sharing!
FFLjm12 chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
You do a great dark angel -scary.