Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
cavemenftw chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
Wow! You've outdone yourself with this chapter. I felt sorry for Buffy in that kitchen scene, chuckled some, was riveted by the feeling you evoked with the silence, and absolutely loved Angel.(tough to do seeing as I am pretty ambivalent about the character Fantastic job. I really liked your other Buffy stuff, but I'm pretty sure this is my favorite story of yours I've read.
DLillith21 chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
Totally worth the wait, I was getting worried but glad to see you're back. Short note, writing from Italy on vacation, but it was another great chapter.
cosmiclove chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
I love your story! All of it, the long long chapters,

how you portray all charakters and how you wove

the plot between your original and the shows one.

It is flawless! I am glad you are continuing this

brilliant piece and looking forward for the

next chapter!
Sirius120 chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
Glad to see you're back! I've been dying for an update :-) love your take on the Scoobies not able to talk. As funny as the episode itself!
MaireAilbhe chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
I'm sure I say this about everything you write, but this is seriously better than the series! Joss and his team have nothing on you!

:D
ginar369 chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
Angel is going insane. He is honest to god losing his mind and maybe even his soul. All that pain and anguish he feels for Buffy is bringing out Angelus and I don't know if he can pull it back in. This is bad. Cordy won't know why it happened or that it is even happening if he goes for her. And if Angel makes it to Sunnydale and is Angelus the gang have enough to deal with right now without adding him to the mix. I wonder if dusting Angel will bring all her memories rushing back? He has always had a powerful place in her life, mind and heart.

I'm so glad Spike put Giles in his place. Whether Giles agreed with or disapproved of their mating he has to remember she has no one right now but Spike. They already remember hating each other and chose to stay together. And they are still in love. For Giles to give her that disappointed look breaks her heart. She needs to know that they love her even if she can't remember it. Needs to know that they will always love her otherwise why stay? Her and Spike could just leave. If everything she does still manages to not be enough for them she just might decide to go and take Spike with her.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Stealth is really lost on the scoobies isn't it? Gotta love Spike when he is all enraged lover. It sends a wonderful tingle up your spine! Buffy has never had this kind of relationship ship ever. One where they work through any problems that come up. All her other relationships as soon as the slightest trouble popped up it ended. The way the two of them keep working on it and make it a choice to do so and stay together is amazing.
ShyL chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
Ok, I know I'm a broken record...but I love your writing. I love this story. Thank you so much for the update. It was, as always, worth the wait. :-)

ShyLyn/Lynbie
ginar369 chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Was it better or worse to read about your life from books? At least the books don't lie or try to spare your feelings. But at the same time they're impersonal.

I only hope when all the memories come back she remembers just how sweet and caring he was to her.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Actually Riley should be glad Anya wasn't still a demon. She could have had Buffy or Spike make a nasty wish on him. Experimenting on anyone is wrong and how they could do it like it meant nothing makes me sick. Glad to see Willow have a little sympathy for Spike. He could use someone on his side, sure he has Buffy but that's it. She has all of them pulling for her.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I have to say it is so sweet of Spike to make up these stories for them. They both know they aren't real, but it gives them something to hold onto. Giles is going to have a coronary if he doesn't stop worrying about the sex. He is in a no win situation. Just let it go. Sure she might be mad about it later, when her memory comes back. But there really isn't anything he could do. What dust Spike, that would go over well right now. The way the two of them are right now separating them will cause more harm then good.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
It seriously has to be hell to wake up every morning knowing you are going to get a third degree. Then having everyone ask you questions over and over again. Although I can feel some pity for Giles, he is the one that is doing the majority of the care giving for both of them. Plus coming up with some diplomatic answers to their questions.

Willow has a hard time with direct confrontation. It's cute though.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Seriously you can't separate them they will freak. Poor Giles trying to tell Buffy not to have sex with Spike without actually saying it.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Holy crap! It is bad of me to think it's kinda funny that they can't remember they hate each other? One little zap and bam their in love.

I always hated the commando's and Maggie. Hope they get whats coming to them.
RedEclipedTwilight chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Awesome story as always :) cant wait for more. Thank you
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »