Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
ginar369 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I have to say it is so sweet of Spike to make up these stories for them. They both know they aren't real, but it gives them something to hold onto. Giles is going to have a coronary if he doesn't stop worrying about the sex. He is in a no win situation. Just let it go. Sure she might be mad about it later, when her memory comes back. But there really isn't anything he could do. What dust Spike, that would go over well right now. The way the two of them are right now separating them will cause more harm then good.
ginar369 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
It seriously has to be hell to wake up every morning knowing you are going to get a third degree. Then having everyone ask you questions over and over again. Although I can feel some pity for Giles, he is the one that is doing the majority of the care giving for both of them. Plus coming up with some diplomatic answers to their questions.

Willow has a hard time with direct confrontation. It's cute though.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Seriously you can't separate them they will freak. Poor Giles trying to tell Buffy not to have sex with Spike without actually saying it.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Holy crap! It is bad of me to think it's kinda funny that they can't remember they hate each other? One little zap and bam their in love.

I always hated the commando's and Maggie. Hope they get whats coming to them.
RedEclipedTwilight chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Awesome story as always :) cant wait for more. Thank you
Inazea chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
Yay :D My favorite Evil's there :D I mean, The First Evil's great and evil and all, but the Gentlemen are by far my favorite, along with the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who, but that's a whole different universe.

I liked that bit at the end, about it getting easier for her to be with people but that it's better to just be with him ... and the transition to the Gentleman, that they couldn't talk with their actual voices if they tried was really nice. And I'm kinda looking forward to the showdown and how they'll fight the Gentlemen together :3

Oh, I liked the way they had dinner together and how Giles and Joyce get along now :)

LG

Ina
lil-leti chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE the chapter. I am so happy that the army is being made a fool of. They just can not let people just run away with whatever they want to do. And to now have Riley and the others see that they were being used. I hurt for the guy who volunteered.

But LOVE the family interaction. Buffy and Spike just making the best of everything. And to have Giles and Joyce putting up a brave front for them is great. Maybe they will find something within themselves that will give them some peace when the 'kids' ha move out.

And LOVE the last scenes.
cavemenftw chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Can't even shout, can't even cry

The Gentlemen are coming by

Looking in windows, knocking on doors

They need to take seven and they might take yours

Can't call to mom, can't say a word

You're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard.

I love Hush, even if the most Boring character in the Buffyverse was a main part of it.

Oh great chapter by the way.
MMWillow13 chapter 22 . 5/9/2012
I love the development of the mental communication and the way things are going with this story, every chapter gets me more excited!
lisape chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
so good cant wait for more
FanficFemale chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
Seriously this story just keeps getting better. The happenings with the Initiative is really interesting because we're going deeper into the workings and how mush the whole program truly had an impact on the government. Also loving how you've just got everyone's character's down pat. I can imagine it being difficult for this kind of situation especially when your doing Buffy and Spike but you've definitely got it! Eager for the next chapter now!
Little Missy123 chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
Aww! Spuffy cuteness! Can't wait to hear about the gentlemen.
DLillith21 chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
Whoa, I didn't see that coming, the unable to speak part. The scene showing Adam's creation (or something along the way was really creepy, but then Walsh was creepy). I'm eager to get back to her and Angel in her jail, those were some great scenes. Buffy's needy pain with not remembering is getting harder to be okay with the longer the story lasts. I feel like I want her to start remembering faster or be less angsty about not remembering. I love Joyce and Giles together. :)
omslagspapper chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
i had a dream that you posted a new chapter for this but i accidentally deleted the notification email without reading it and i had missed a chapter entirely. i'm really glad that wasn't what actually happened!

i was paranoid about it for like, 3 days!

18 cat whiskers and 2 bird feathers for you!
ShyL chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
As always, I loved the Buffy / Spike interaction. So romantic. Very convenient that they can communicate without speaking since it seems that The Gentlemen have arrived. Thanks for the update.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »