Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
RedEclipedTwilight chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Awesome story as always :) cant wait for more. Thank you
Inazea chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
Yay :D My favorite Evil's there :D I mean, The First Evil's great and evil and all, but the Gentlemen are by far my favorite, along with the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who, but that's a whole different universe.

I liked that bit at the end, about it getting easier for her to be with people but that it's better to just be with him ... and the transition to the Gentleman, that they couldn't talk with their actual voices if they tried was really nice. And I'm kinda looking forward to the showdown and how they'll fight the Gentlemen together :3

Oh, I liked the way they had dinner together and how Giles and Joyce get along now :)

lil-leti chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE the chapter. I am so happy that the army is being made a fool of. They just can not let people just run away with whatever they want to do. And to now have Riley and the others see that they were being used. I hurt for the guy who volunteered.

But LOVE the family interaction. Buffy and Spike just making the best of everything. And to have Giles and Joyce putting up a brave front for them is great. Maybe they will find something within themselves that will give them some peace when the 'kids' ha move out.

And LOVE the last scenes.
cavemenftw chapter 22 . 5/10/2012
Can't even shout, can't even cry

The Gentlemen are coming by

Looking in windows, knocking on doors

They need to take seven and they might take yours

Can't call to mom, can't say a word

You're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard.

I love Hush, even if the most Boring character in the Buffyverse was a main part of it.

Oh great chapter by the way.
MMWillow13 chapter 22 . 5/9/2012
I love the development of the mental communication and the way things are going with this story, every chapter gets me more excited!
lisape chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
so good cant wait for more
FanficFemale chapter 22 . 5/8/2012
Seriously this story just keeps getting better. The happenings with the Initiative is really interesting because we're going deeper into the workings and how mush the whole program truly had an impact on the government. Also loving how you've just got everyone's character's down pat. I can imagine it being difficult for this kind of situation especially when your doing Buffy and Spike but you've definitely got it! Eager for the next chapter now!
Little Missy123 chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
Aww! Spuffy cuteness! Can't wait to hear about the gentlemen.
DLillith21 chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
Whoa, I didn't see that coming, the unable to speak part. The scene showing Adam's creation (or something along the way was really creepy, but then Walsh was creepy). I'm eager to get back to her and Angel in her jail, those were some great scenes. Buffy's needy pain with not remembering is getting harder to be okay with the longer the story lasts. I feel like I want her to start remembering faster or be less angsty about not remembering. I love Joyce and Giles together. :)
omslagspapper chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
i had a dream that you posted a new chapter for this but i accidentally deleted the notification email without reading it and i had missed a chapter entirely. i'm really glad that wasn't what actually happened!

i was paranoid about it for like, 3 days!

18 cat whiskers and 2 bird feathers for you!
ShyL chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
As always, I loved the Buffy / Spike interaction. So romantic. Very convenient that they can communicate without speaking since it seems that The Gentlemen have arrived. Thanks for the update.
ginar369 chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
They're just figuring it out now that she was insane? WTF? She was experimenting on sentient beings people! Purposely destroying their minds and memories just to see how long if at all it would take for them to repair themselves. Sounds pretty nuts to me.

I can see Joyce stalling for a while worried about going home with Buffy and Spike. The night before was an emotional crash but tonight would be deliberate. Plus having dinner together with nothing to talk about! Hm, pass the green beans, so what else has happened besides having your memories wiped? Any good shows on Tv?

At least Riley cared enough to warn them. He finally seems to be getting a clue. Just because Maggie had the ability to do those things doesn't mean she should have. Even still Riley isn't all that concerned with the beings that will get captured tonight. He still has a way to go.

Spike calling Joyce mum was perfect. First it calmed everyone down and second I would have paid money to see their faces! She is the closest thing to a mom he will have. The chances of him remembering his own are slim. Plus he is planning on marrying her daughter. Glad to see she caught herself. She can't separate them or she looses Buffy.

Riley and Sam, she seems nice and maybe she can help him see a different side to things. Hopefully, unless she is hard core then Riley goes back to being a douche bag.

UST at the dinner table! Naughty Buffy and Spike.

I love Tara, she always was a sweet nice girl. Hopefully Willow will learn something from Tara about magic.

They really connected with the claim. Poor Spike he feels bad that he is a vamp and bring biting into their bed. But it just might save their lives. Hell it already did! Buffy would have been out patrolling that night and probably would have been zapped by the commandos and she would have been captured. Maggie was so far gone by then she would have done her experiments on Buffy anyway. Spike being there kept her alive and out of their hands. And now with everyone unable to talk those two will still be able to communicate.
lil-leti chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
I have so missed this story and so sorry that it took me so long to read this chapter. So happy that Joyce is helping them and learning about what they do. Glad that Spike is still 100% in their corner. I think some of the memories that Buffy has or at least emotions might be coming back when she was thinking about Willow. And I love that they military took her call seriously. And to put some much on Riley's shoulder. The one think that she taught him was the one asset he used to find out her lab. Great update.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 21 . 4/25/2012
Delighted to see update. :) Looking forward to more.
MMWillow13 chapter 21 . 4/24/2012
welcome back this was a great chapter
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »