Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
cavemenftw chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
I kinda tore through this piece and found it immensely interesting up to this point. I'm really dig where you have taken the story, I was really not a fan of the Adam story as ot was handled on the show.

Evil Angel/Angelus is always much more fun than broody souled Angel so big thumbs up there.
lil-leti chapter 20 . 1/9/2012
I just LOVE how Giles was not going out of his way to talk to Riley about his guess on what happened to Maggie. Riley just better watch it.

And to have them claim each other was great. They just followed their instinct there.
lil-leti chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Joyce had to choice but to listen to Buffy when she was talking. I mean they all had no choice. Spike and Buffy are a team. They depend on each other. And my heart just went out to them when she was talking.

And interaction of Angelus and the government was just too funny. When someone knows what you are doing, there is no place to hide. And now Maggie knows that she is going down for this. Awesome chapter.
MMWillow13 chapter 20 . 12/21/2011
Interesting connection with the Initiative and Angel. I completely agree with Giles. Walsh made her bed and now has to deal with the consequences. I like the way you have everyone making a fresh start and working together in new ways. Can't wait to see who notices the claiming/mating bond first! I personally suspect it will be Anya.

Happy Holidays!
ginar369 chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
I'm so proud of Giles right now. Besides I don't think Riley will be too worried about Walsh when he gets a look in room 314. I think all his concern for her well-being will go right out the window. Hell he might even help Angel. I always had a problem with Riley. The fact that he was never bothered by what they were doing rubbed me the wrong way.

It hits him in this story that what they are doing is wrong. Glad to see it, too bad it took Buffy and Spike getting their memories zapped for him to see it. I think I feel the sorriest for Spike, but at the same time kind of happy too. Sorry because he probably wont ever get the memories back of his human life and the good man he was then. Happy because that means he wont remember what happened to his mother. Or a lot of the things he did while he was still with Dru.

There is a saying that I think the military and Maggie never heard or forgot: Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

And quiet sex is fun! The claim is only one sided right now right? Or does it just take the one bite?
DLillith21 chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
The CLAIM, is that going to hurt the bond they are developing with the team and Joyce? I see Xander going ape-shit over that one when he finds out. I love Angel just nailing Walsh and Fremont to the wall, so perfect. And Giles realizing it is Angel who took Walsh and just calmly showing Riley to the door...perfect. :)
Litalove chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
Great update :)) oh everything is hitting the fan more now
Ero-Neko-Hime chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
Truly enjoyed the story so far.
DLillith21 chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
Okay this one made me cry...seriously tear up and cry...so good. I think that's all I have to say, it says enough.
alexiarrose chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
As fun as it is to see Maggie get hers, it's so much more satisfying to see Joyce get HERS. I love her, but she is the freakin' empress of denial. Always bugged me that she doesn't really get it until just before she's gone. I much prefer your route - it honors her weaknesses and strengths, and allows her to act with grace. Bravo.
ginar369 chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
They really didn't get it. She woke up and the only person she saw or remembered was Spike. Everyone else is a stranger. Giles and Willow got it at least partially. Separating them is a bad idea. They only know each other. It hasn't been that long since the memory wipe thing.

They are finally starting to understand. Buffy and Spike woke up in a world they didn't recognize and to people they didn't know. They were lied to at first about who and what they were. The only people who didn't lie to them were each other. They are both having dreams of their past and it is confusing and scary and only they understand that. Everyone else is still treating them as if they are who they were. There not anymore and even if all their memories come back they wont be those people anymore. Joyce needed to understand her daughter is gone, lost and to take away even just the comfort of Spike next to her when she sleeps is traumatic for her. He is her only connection to the world right now. The only thing keeping her sane and in the now. Otherwise she would have probably run away and never come back. Because she didn't know anything about anything, two people lost together.

And did Giles and Joyce decide to maybe start dating? Was that what I caught at the end?
MMWillow13 chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
Thank you for the dedication. I adore the heartfelt speech by Buffy! All to often we do forget that sometimes the most difficult thing we have to do is live up to other peoples expectations when our own fears and mortality are choking us alive and on one level we're afraid they'll kill us and on another we're terrified that they won't. Having the group realize the true overwhelming aspect of Buffy's survival and the life she's expected us to live through or die for.
FanficFemale chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
Short but very sweet at the end. I hope the Scoobies can all start over. Looking forward to more.
lil-leti chapter 18 . 11/28/2011
All I can say outside of Maggie finally gave in... WELL PLAYED BUFFY WELL PLAYED... She had Travers on the ropes and I just loved it.
MMWillow13 chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
Bloody hell this story is brilliant! I adore this so very much I can't even explain it!
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »