Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
ginar369 chapter 22 . 5/6/2012
They're just figuring it out now that she was insane? WTF? She was experimenting on sentient beings people! Purposely destroying their minds and memories just to see how long if at all it would take for them to repair themselves. Sounds pretty nuts to me.

I can see Joyce stalling for a while worried about going home with Buffy and Spike. The night before was an emotional crash but tonight would be deliberate. Plus having dinner together with nothing to talk about! Hm, pass the green beans, so what else has happened besides having your memories wiped? Any good shows on Tv?

At least Riley cared enough to warn them. He finally seems to be getting a clue. Just because Maggie had the ability to do those things doesn't mean she should have. Even still Riley isn't all that concerned with the beings that will get captured tonight. He still has a way to go.

Spike calling Joyce mum was perfect. First it calmed everyone down and second I would have paid money to see their faces! She is the closest thing to a mom he will have. The chances of him remembering his own are slim. Plus he is planning on marrying her daughter. Glad to see she caught herself. She can't separate them or she looses Buffy.

Riley and Sam, she seems nice and maybe she can help him see a different side to things. Hopefully, unless she is hard core then Riley goes back to being a douche bag.

UST at the dinner table! Naughty Buffy and Spike.

I love Tara, she always was a sweet nice girl. Hopefully Willow will learn something from Tara about magic.

They really connected with the claim. Poor Spike he feels bad that he is a vamp and bring biting into their bed. But it just might save their lives. Hell it already did! Buffy would have been out patrolling that night and probably would have been zapped by the commandos and she would have been captured. Maggie was so far gone by then she would have done her experiments on Buffy anyway. Spike being there kept her alive and out of their hands. And now with everyone unable to talk those two will still be able to communicate.
lil-leti chapter 21 . 5/3/2012
I have so missed this story and so sorry that it took me so long to read this chapter. So happy that Joyce is helping them and learning about what they do. Glad that Spike is still 100% in their corner. I think some of the memories that Buffy has or at least emotions might be coming back when she was thinking about Willow. And I love that they military took her call seriously. And to put some much on Riley's shoulder. The one think that she taught him was the one asset he used to find out her lab. Great update.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 21 . 4/25/2012
Delighted to see update. :) Looking forward to more.
MMWillow13 chapter 21 . 4/24/2012
welcome back this was a great chapter
ShyL chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
I love this story. I remember reading it back in November or December when I was brand new to fanfiction. Then I found Unmentionable and followed that after I signed up here. I have read so many stories on various sites since then, but I am so glad I found this story again and it being updated.

I love Giles in this...his little conversations with God, his thoughts and reactions to the romance...wonderful. And of course I love your Spike and Buffy. The relationship is just so sweet and romantic. It makes me melt.

I absolutely love your writing-It's witty and clever, intelligent and entertaining. Your scoobies are all likable yet in character and spot on. I've said before in a review that I consider your stories a gift...and I do. Thank you.
alexiarrose chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
Joyce doing research is SUCH a trip! You know, most writers who deal with this period include the initiative mess, but try to almost write around it. Working it in so intricately, as you have, takes a lot more work, because the voices are so different from the usual gang. Make it interesting enough that I actually want to read it? Rarer still. And the more I think about it, the more Maggie is waaaay creepier than most villains. Damn mad scientist types.
ShyL chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is so wonderful. I just loved their thought processes as they worked out the whole scenario of their relationship. Awesome writing.
omslagspapper chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
hark! do i hear the sounds of 6 out of 6 hippos sparring? i think i dooooOOOoooOOO
McPastey chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Thank you! I am so glad you came back to this story!
cavemenftw chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
This is the first story of yours that I read, and the second piece of fanfic overall, and I am so very glad that you are continuing on. I really like your Angel so far, he's always so much more fun when he's evil.

I still have a rough idea about the story so far, but really I think It's gonna take a reread for any kind of actual review.

This Idea has obviously been explored before, but I loved the execution. I remember thinking that Buffy still really seemed like Buffy despite not using many Buffyisms. And as usual you nailed pretty much everyone else. I always enjoyed your Giles especially.
MedusaNoMore chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Wow! I was so happy to see a new chapter..hope there'll be more soon. claiming was adorable. love how sweet B and S are to eachother. love Finn's waking up and seeing the greys..MORE PLS!
DLillith21 chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Yeah, happy to see this story pick back up. I want Buffy and Spike to get their memories back. I really like seeing Joyce's outsider perspective on the research and team together, that is really fun to get. More of that is always welcome! Great creative idea with Santa Claus, fits right with Martha Stewart, decoupage, and powers of darkness. :)
ginar369 chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Maggie is about to be exposed for the truly sick and twisted individual she was. Maybe once they see what is in room 314 they won't even try to get her back. What she did to her men was bad enough. What she did to the demons they captured was beyond cruel. But 314 was diabolical.
TwistedWorldsExist chapter 20 . 4/10/2012