Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
alexiarrose chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
Joyce doing research is SUCH a trip! You know, most writers who deal with this period include the initiative mess, but try to almost write around it. Working it in so intricately, as you have, takes a lot more work, because the voices are so different from the usual gang. Make it interesting enough that I actually want to read it? Rarer still. And the more I think about it, the more Maggie is waaaay creepier than most villains. Damn mad scientist types.
ShyL chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is so wonderful. I just loved their thought processes as they worked out the whole scenario of their relationship. Awesome writing.
omslagspapper chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
hark! do i hear the sounds of 6 out of 6 hippos sparring? i think i dooooOOOoooOOO
McPastey chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Thank you! I am so glad you came back to this story!
cavemenftw chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
This is the first story of yours that I read, and the second piece of fanfic overall, and I am so very glad that you are continuing on. I really like your Angel so far, he's always so much more fun when he's evil.

I still have a rough idea about the story so far, but really I think It's gonna take a reread for any kind of actual review.

This Idea has obviously been explored before, but I loved the execution. I remember thinking that Buffy still really seemed like Buffy despite not using many Buffyisms. And as usual you nailed pretty much everyone else. I always enjoyed your Giles especially.
MedusaNoMore chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Wow! I was so happy to see a new chapter..hope there'll be more soon. claiming was adorable. love how sweet B and S are to eachother. love Finn's waking up and seeing the greys..MORE PLS!
DLillith21 chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Yeah, happy to see this story pick back up. I want Buffy and Spike to get their memories back. I really like seeing Joyce's outsider perspective on the research and team together, that is really fun to get. More of that is always welcome! Great creative idea with Santa Claus, fits right with Martha Stewart, decoupage, and powers of darkness. :)
ginar369 chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
Maggie is about to be exposed for the truly sick and twisted individual she was. Maybe once they see what is in room 314 they won't even try to get her back. What she did to her men was bad enough. What she did to the demons they captured was beyond cruel. But 314 was diabolical.
SamCro92 chapter 20 . 4/10/2012
Please continue this story, I can't wait to see what happens nexts
SamCro92 chapter 20 . 4/10/2012
Please continue this story, I can't wait to see what happens nexts
brittanyr1221 chapter 20 . 4/9/2012
I really enjoyed the story, but was wondering if you ever finished it? If there is another way to see the rest, please let me know. Thanks!
Inazea chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
So, I've arrived at Chapter 20 now and I just love how somewhere you've woven in those silencing demons. They're my absolute favorite Buffy-villain, cause they're the most scary ones. I mean, seriously, what's more scary than complete and utter silence?

I'm looking forward to further plot developments and more remembering of people and places ... and possibly some beating of some big bad evil ... and a wedding :D

Shoot. I'm turning into such a girl ... wait, I am a girl, so that's actually good. yay :D

Inazea chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
Okay, I am an evil being. I like Angel WAY more when he's not Mr Tall Dark and Brooding, but acting a little evil.

... I really like Cordelia in this Chapter, which is a first. I normally want to die of annoyance when I only hear her name. But this dialogue about Buffy getting married before her? Priceless.

Oh, and a few chapters back, Joyce ... I'm a little shocked. I totally forgot the way she was all against slaying ... normally I like her, but that whole ultimatum ... geez ... at least they made up :3

I've come to like the way Spike and Buffy are in love like this. In the beginning it was a little awkward, but now it's grown on me and I really like it. I like how the plot is developing how everyone accepted the love between them and is supportive.

I feel like supportive-ness(I don't know the proper noun here Oo) was never their strong suit in the series, not when it came to Buffy, they somehow always saw the Slayer first and then the person ... at least it feels like that in retrospective

I mentioned that I like the story and how the plot is not too linear and how you can follow everything and it sounds logical, like it could actually happen, right? Well, if not, I did now :)

Inazea chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I'm getting into unfamiliar territory, an unfinished story. I have this thing going that I get all freaky about something and read and read and get really upset if I don't get an ending soon ...

Sod it, I'm already melting into adorableness a little, might as well go on doing that ...

Damn, that speech is infiltrating my brain ...

I am a logical vegetable chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
:) I love how sweet Buffy and Spike are! If only they were like that in the show!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »