Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
Inazea chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I'm getting into unfamiliar territory, an unfinished story. I have this thing going that I get all freaky about something and read and read and get really upset if I don't get an ending soon ...

Sod it, I'm already melting into adorableness a little, might as well go on doing that ...

Damn, that speech is infiltrating my brain ...

LG

Ina
I am a logical vegetable chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
:) I love how sweet Buffy and Spike are! If only they were like that in the show!
RagnarBlackmane chapter 20 . 3/6/2012
*sigh*

I think I have read all your btvs stories now. Bloody brilliant!

I'm not sure which one I want to read more of :P

Keep it going
LithiumReaper chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
Oh good lord! Claim-ness :D

Wait, I need to catch my breath! This was just beyond wonderful. I really like the way Joyce is trying to be part of the Scoobies, and its working wonders on Buffy too. I think she should be Mrs. Bloody though :P
LithiumReaper chapter 19 . 2/17/2012
Finally! Maggie is coming to her senses! Ugh, she's such an idiot... Grrr! I love the Joyce ineraction. And the fact that she's at least trying to build a relationship with Buffy. It's like a clean slate between them if you ask me... Which is what they both need, even if it did start kinda shakey. Good job!
LithiumReaper chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
Hello, tis me again! This was a good chapter. Lots of jumping around, but I quite enjoyed it. I like that their memories are coming back slowly and that they still stick with each other. Love it :D
cavemenftw chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
I kinda tore through this piece and found it immensely interesting up to this point. I'm really dig where you have taken the story, I was really not a fan of the Adam story as ot was handled on the show.

Evil Angel/Angelus is always much more fun than broody souled Angel so big thumbs up there.
lil-leti chapter 20 . 1/9/2012
I just LOVE how Giles was not going out of his way to talk to Riley about his guess on what happened to Maggie. Riley just better watch it.

And to have them claim each other was great. They just followed their instinct there.
lil-leti chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Joyce had to choice but to listen to Buffy when she was talking. I mean they all had no choice. Spike and Buffy are a team. They depend on each other. And my heart just went out to them when she was talking.

And interaction of Angelus and the government was just too funny. When someone knows what you are doing, there is no place to hide. And now Maggie knows that she is going down for this. Awesome chapter.
MMWillow13 chapter 20 . 12/21/2011
Interesting connection with the Initiative and Angel. I completely agree with Giles. Walsh made her bed and now has to deal with the consequences. I like the way you have everyone making a fresh start and working together in new ways. Can't wait to see who notices the claiming/mating bond first! I personally suspect it will be Anya.

Happy Holidays!
ginar369 chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
I'm so proud of Giles right now. Besides I don't think Riley will be too worried about Walsh when he gets a look in room 314. I think all his concern for her well-being will go right out the window. Hell he might even help Angel. I always had a problem with Riley. The fact that he was never bothered by what they were doing rubbed me the wrong way.

It hits him in this story that what they are doing is wrong. Glad to see it, too bad it took Buffy and Spike getting their memories zapped for him to see it. I think I feel the sorriest for Spike, but at the same time kind of happy too. Sorry because he probably wont ever get the memories back of his human life and the good man he was then. Happy because that means he wont remember what happened to his mother. Or a lot of the things he did while he was still with Dru.

There is a saying that I think the military and Maggie never heard or forgot: Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

And quiet sex is fun! The claim is only one sided right now right? Or does it just take the one bite?
DLillith21 chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
The CLAIM, is that going to hurt the bond they are developing with the team and Joyce? I see Xander going ape-shit over that one when he finds out. I love Angel just nailing Walsh and Fremont to the wall, so perfect. And Giles realizing it is Angel who took Walsh and just calmly showing Riley to the door...perfect. :)
Litalove chapter 20 . 12/20/2011
Great update :)) oh everything is hitting the fan more now
Ero-Neko-Hime chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
Truly enjoyed the story so far.
DLillith21 chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
Okay this one made me cry...seriously tear up and cry...so good. I think that's all I have to say, it says enough.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »