Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
lil-leti chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Now that was just a great night of patrolling.
DLillith21 chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
My favorite scene was Giles looking into Spike's eyes when Buffy asked him to give her away. Of course he would do anything for Buffy...but Spike? It was great.
LithiumReaper chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Aw! This ending was cute! I like Anya here, because she's so witty and snappy. Love it! Willow is getting a bit annoying, but that's okay, I can deal with that hehe.. Spike and Buffy..well they made my heart go pitter patter. And its all thanks to you sweets!
McPastey chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
I loved this chapter! Spike can be so romantic with the whole heart beat thing and the little conversation about the turns signals cracked me up for a while! My sister thinks I'm nuts sitting here laughing at my computer. Thank you Sweet!
lil-leti chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Go Buffy for taking them all to task when it comes to Spike. It took her forgetting to remember how to stand up for herself. AND I am just in love with the friendship of Anya and Spike.
lil-leti chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
My heart just goes out to both of them when they were reading the books. But at least they were open to each other and their feelings. I am just so happy that he was up front when he wanted her to marry him again and this time for real.
GoodfortheSoul chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Thanks for another amazing chapter. I'm glad Buffy and Spike got back some of their memories. It was terribly painful but also wonderfully sweet because of their realization that what they are feeling now is absolutely real. Also, glad the Scoobies are not being too annoying about Spike and Buffy. Happy that even Xander can be somewhat convinced (as convinced as Xander can ever be). Looking forward to the next chapter.
fortunefavors chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is so great! Well written, funny, fast paced, and you write a terrific Spike! Can't wait to keep reading...
DLillith21 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Absolutely fabulous group dynamics...their personalities are really shining through, and it felt really authentic. I can definitely see Anya and Spike as friends. I'm glad Buffy and Willow are starting to be friends again, and glad Buffy is giving Giles a chance too. It is all about second chances..or third, or twentieth.
Seapea chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
This is a marvelous, well-written, Spuffy story. I'm glad I found this. Keep up the good work.
McPastey chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
That was so great! I was worried that Buffy was going to get all stupid after she got her memories back. I love that Buffy challenged Xander to break up with Anya if he wanted to judge her dating choices. Thank you so much for the updates!
ginar369 chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
Oh, when Buffy gets all of her memories back does she also get the memory of the day Angel took back?(I really hate Angel) Glad to see that Buffy made them see that they should give Spike a chance to become a better person. His entire life has been led by love, he will do anything to be loved back. Even if it requires him to change completely. Glad someone sees that.
McPastey chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
OMG! I love this story! Thank you so much for taking time to post this for us. It is so wonderful!
LithiumReaper chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Wow! This was sooo goooood! Spike and Buffy really seem to love one another, and its rather strange that the rest of them try to keep them safe, even if it happens to be from themselves. Strangely enough how they don't hate Spike a whole lot now.. They must be good actors.

Update soon, and it sucks that your summer is almost over :( We will all mourn the loss of a bi-weekly update hehe
DLillith21 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Wow, that was steamy! I'd love to read the Watcher Diaries and Chronicles...I bet they are fascinating! I'm surprised that Willow and Giles felt they had to hem and haw and couldn't say things, but were willing to let them read it all instead. Seems harsher somehow, but I can see how it might actually be easier for everyone.
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »