Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
McPastey chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
I love this story! I am not a Riley fan but I do like the whole second chance thing. I can't wait to hear what Angel has to say about Spike when he doesn't know that Buffy is involved! I think it's interesting how Angel can feel guilty about Spike, but never admits it to his face. I think Spike would be so much nicer to Angel if Angel were to just apologize for all the crap he put Spike through, but I guess Spike doesn't even remember it now. And will Spike like him with out all the memories of Angelus? This is going to be great! Thank you for taking the time to write this story, it's really appreciated.
lil-leti chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
My heart just goes out to them. Spike for only getting glimpses and feeling guilty and for Buffy having to go backwards and lie to her mother again. At least this time the Scoobs are sticking up for him and not taking everything out on Buffy and Spike.
Seapea chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Looks like Riley is straightened out. Now to shut down the Initiative once and for all.
ginar369 chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Ah Riley finally sees the light! I never understood how he could be so stupid. What did he think all that experimenting was for? You don't experiment on the enemy you kill the enemy. Damn doofus.
lil-leti chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Now that was just a great night of patrolling.
DLillith21 chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
My favorite scene was Giles looking into Spike's eyes when Buffy asked him to give her away. Of course he would do anything for Buffy...but Spike? It was great.
LithiumReaper chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Aw! This ending was cute! I like Anya here, because she's so witty and snappy. Love it! Willow is getting a bit annoying, but that's okay, I can deal with that hehe.. Spike and Buffy..well they made my heart go pitter patter. And its all thanks to you sweets!
McPastey chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
I loved this chapter! Spike can be so romantic with the whole heart beat thing and the little conversation about the turns signals cracked me up for a while! My sister thinks I'm nuts sitting here laughing at my computer. Thank you Sweet!
lil-leti chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Go Buffy for taking them all to task when it comes to Spike. It took her forgetting to remember how to stand up for herself. AND I am just in love with the friendship of Anya and Spike.
lil-leti chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
My heart just goes out to both of them when they were reading the books. But at least they were open to each other and their feelings. I am just so happy that he was up front when he wanted her to marry him again and this time for real.
GoodfortheSoul chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Thanks for another amazing chapter. I'm glad Buffy and Spike got back some of their memories. It was terribly painful but also wonderfully sweet because of their realization that what they are feeling now is absolutely real. Also, glad the Scoobies are not being too annoying about Spike and Buffy. Happy that even Xander can be somewhat convinced (as convinced as Xander can ever be). Looking forward to the next chapter.
fortunefavors chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is so great! Well written, funny, fast paced, and you write a terrific Spike! Can't wait to keep reading...
DLillith21 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Absolutely fabulous group dynamics...their personalities are really shining through, and it felt really authentic. I can definitely see Anya and Spike as friends. I'm glad Buffy and Willow are starting to be friends again, and glad Buffy is giving Giles a chance too. It is all about second chances..or third, or twentieth.
Seapea chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
This is a marvelous, well-written, Spuffy story. I'm glad I found this. Keep up the good work.
McPastey chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
That was so great! I was worried that Buffy was going to get all stupid after she got her memories back. I love that Buffy challenged Xander to break up with Anya if he wanted to judge her dating choices. Thank you so much for the updates!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »