Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 22 . 5/3/2014
Whoa! Yeah vampirism weddings causing telepathy in mates is cool, kinda black dagger brotherhoodish ;) now to continue reading, gotta say hush is the buffy episode that scared the ever living crap outta me, and made me have genuine nightmares so am slightly apprehensive but curious to see your take on it :)
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
Ok he still doesn't get it but dealing with her so they don't have to gets him some brownie points...
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
Yes! Oh to see the look on his face! Lol I'm not anti angel, he's okay just not right for buffy an he tends to be a bit of a condescending twat,.
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 10 . 5/2/2014
I know I'm not even halfway through but I had to review so I could do the squee, aaw aren't they cute thing! so yeah slightly worried about how buffys going to react when it all comes rushing back to her, and heartbroken spikey too... However I have faith it'll work out, and tbh. I like a healthy dose of angst with stories, the without any bumps in the road always read a bit like crackfics to me lol but rest assured as far as I'm concerned you strike a good balance between plot, fluff,smut, dialog, timing pace and flow, and never forgetting the HEA :)
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Yeah, you know that stereotypical girly deep breath sigh of Aww and glittery eyes? yeah that...

they are so adorably cute yet still lethal and sort of themselves, like if they had been honest before the big zap then this is not far off how they would be...
jennifer.lynch.792 chapter 28 . 3/18/2014
This was a wonderful story! So glad I found it but so sorry that I am done reading! You did such a good job capturing the characters and making everything feel right. Thank you!
Mirandaannw chapter 28 . 2/9/2014
I really loved this one if your best. I can't believe I haven't read it before
MidwestJen chapter 28 . 10/16/2013
There are a lot of reasons I enjoy this story (clearly evidenced by the half a dozen times I've read it), but I think the fact that the drama is all outside of their relationship is what tips it over into one of my favorites. There is still tension and excitement, but Spike and Buffy forge a strong relationship even in the face of memory loss and confrontations with some less than supportive loved ones.

I think it's time to reread the "Un" series now (cannot wait for Unknown to be finished). Thanks for continuing to put so much work into the stories for your readers, I for one, really appreciate it.
ScarlettDuck chapter 28 . 9/3/2013
So sweet. Love it. Some typos, like in many spots there are words missing here and there, so some sentences don't make sense, but most of them can be figured out by context. Plot progress drags a little in a few spots, but overall, a wonderful story that is really well written.
TieDyeJackson chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
LoL, despite real life getting in the way on numerous occasions , I finally did finish this fic. Loved it a lot and found your take on post "Something Blue" universe to be something very charming . Loved all the interactions between the characters and very pleased with your portrayal of Giles. Loved ow Angel gave into his demon just a little but learned a lesson in the end and anything with spuffy is awesome in my books . :D Now I just gotta read Avoiding Perfection like I said I was a month ago lol
ValidescopeWest chapter 28 . 8/2/2013
*sigh* I loved it.
austexfan chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
GREAT Story! Loved every minute, every line.
monique32 chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
I have been reading your lovely stories for about a month now and can I say WOW! I love our characterization and how you made Buffy finally be strong when it came to Angel and realize he was her child's love and Spike the "WOMEN" love. I always thought Angel made her act like a child when someone who is tasked with saving the world just can't be a happy, follow the rules child. Well of to read more of your lovelies. M
virginia.albert.49 chapter 28 . 5/6/2013
Very good story hope you do more good ones.
FFLjm12 chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
just wanted to let you know that I am still reading - still enjoying very much but I have been super busy lately - should be able to get back to this story this week.
309 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »