Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
austexfan chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
GREAT Story! Loved every minute, every line.
monique32 chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
I have been reading your lovely stories for about a month now and can I say WOW! I love our characterization and how you made Buffy finally be strong when it came to Angel and realize he was her child's love and Spike the "WOMEN" love. I always thought Angel made her act like a child when someone who is tasked with saving the world just can't be a happy, follow the rules child. Well of to read more of your lovelies. M
virginia.albert.49 chapter 28 . 5/6/2013
Very good story hope you do more good ones.
FFLjm12 chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
just wanted to let you know that I am still reading - still enjoying very much but I have been super busy lately - should be able to get back to this story this week.
bohobo chapter 28 . 4/18/2013
Omg I loved this story! It was so cute and fluffy and I hate how she treats his in the show especially after reading stories like this. And I love how you wrote angel, it was like hot crazy then it got a bit creep then I felt so bad for him :(. Oh but I liked Cordy in this. I like her when she's all shallow and funny at te start but then when they try to make her all serious and respectable and have angel fall in love and the Connor thing ew.
But anyways I loved this! Is there a sequel? I'm gonna go finish your other story now.

Oh and I love Joyce being part of the research and them giving spike a family!
bohobo chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Umm can I just say I find angel really hot in this chapter...
David played angelus better than angel I reckon, but this slightly crazy, out for revenge, protective, still good version of him is way hot!

Still broody, but you've made it like angry sexy brooding! Good job!

Also the Joyce incident was really well written, I love her getting along with spike. Hope she comes around soon!
Kaylee.Frye87 chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
I liked this tabula rasa - no memories, but same personalities - AU.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
Love this story so much! What a fun idea for an AU. Very creative plot! Thanks for sharing!
FFLjm12 chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
You do a great dark angel -scary.
FFLjm12 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Excellent Chapter - terrific story - really enjoying it.
FFLjm12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
what a great start - NICE treatment on the amnesia plot. You are doing a really good job on their characters - So glad that someone did a recommend on this story at our Buffytube site.
JillyBean09 chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
Guh. ;_; That was so lovely. And I actually felt horrible for Angel too... Excellent writing! One of my favorite things about this story were the scene changes, haha, where you would end the one scene and begin the other with the same subject (most of the time) if that makes sense, lol. Thanks for the amazing story!
Jhiz chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
The Santa demon was brilliant *grin*
Jhiz chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
The observation that Giles makes about watching his girl grow up actually made my eyes fill. No matter how they fight and disappoint each other, I always felt that Giles and Buffy are true family (and perhaps that is why they fight... family can fight each other but stand united against the world). You illustrated this so very poignantly.
Jhiz chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
oh nicely evil Angel... I liked it... a lot. I always did figure he could embrace the darkness despite the soul. Thank you for showing it.
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »