Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
bohobo chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Umm can I just say I find angel really hot in this chapter...
David played angelus better than angel I reckon, but this slightly crazy, out for revenge, protective, still good version of him is way hot!

Still broody, but you've made it like angry sexy brooding! Good job!

Also the Joyce incident was really well written, I love her getting along with spike. Hope she comes around soon!
Kaylee.Frye87 chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
I liked this tabula rasa - no memories, but same personalities - AU.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
Love this story so much! What a fun idea for an AU. Very creative plot! Thanks for sharing!
FFLjm12 chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
You do a great dark angel -scary.
FFLjm12 chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Excellent Chapter - terrific story - really enjoying it.
FFLjm12 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
what a great start - NICE treatment on the amnesia plot. You are doing a really good job on their characters - So glad that someone did a recommend on this story at our Buffytube site.
JillyBean09 chapter 28 . 2/27/2013
Guh. ;_; That was so lovely. And I actually felt horrible for Angel too... Excellent writing! One of my favorite things about this story were the scene changes, haha, where you would end the one scene and begin the other with the same subject (most of the time) if that makes sense, lol. Thanks for the amazing story!
Jhiz chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
The Santa demon was brilliant *grin*
Jhiz chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
The observation that Giles makes about watching his girl grow up actually made my eyes fill. No matter how they fight and disappoint each other, I always felt that Giles and Buffy are true family (and perhaps that is why they fight... family can fight each other but stand united against the world). You illustrated this so very poignantly.
Jhiz chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
oh nicely evil Angel... I liked it... a lot. I always did figure he could embrace the darkness despite the soul. Thank you for showing it.
Jhiz chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Leave it to Anya to dead-pan the bath news... love it.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is so cool. I love the manipulative set up of the affection... looking forward to the rest of the story. Thank you for sharing!
Saggit chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
Well plotted, keeps moving, strong characterizations. I especially liked the chapters with Angel and Maggie. Most BtVS writers these days depict Mr. Three Expressions as tightly shut down, but your walking-the-knife's-edge between graydom and darkness was really riveting. And the chapter finding Adam...? Fine ensemble writing.
Lazarus chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I confess that I'm more of a B/A(us) shipper, but in a dying fandom I guess beggers can't be choosers.

I'm glad I gave this fic a chance. It's very well written, and so thoroughly in character as to be pleasantly nostalgic. ("Searching" for the missing duo at an all-night pharmacy, while raiding their condom supply? Classic Anya.)
cavemenftw chapter 19 . 12/1/2012
Whew! Tough chapter.(sad.)

I've been trying to imagine exactly how brutality lost you would feel if you'd never actually lived your memories, but just remembered them.
Dissascosiated to put it mildly, hqving no emotional attachment to important moments of your life. I don't think I can wrap my mind around the concept anyway. Great angst there.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »