Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
burgundyburning chapter 28 . 12/1/2012
Wow! I have been making my way though your stories and this is my second favorite after "offers" Such a happy ending, too. Spike is so awesome and you really capture the true essence of his personality. Great job and thank you for the hours and hours of quality entertainment.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 28 . 11/29/2012
Wonderful story! Great writing.
cavemenftw chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
First of all, I love this story.
Second of all Latkes, mmmmmm.
Third of all, I have no Idea what rugelach is but I am going to look it up, and if it looks good, I will cook it.

I can't wait to get to the good Angel parts of the story. (And who'd have ever thought I'd say that. Talk about oxy-moron.)
Patt chapter 28 . 11/19/2012
this story was awesome and funny
ammuna chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Love the details, like when Spike doesn't recall the name of the Bronze ("So they fought?"

"Outside the club. The Brass."

"Bronze."

"Bugger the name."). I can tell that you really get into the characters and live the situation when you write it. Really amazing!
onefidget chapter 28 . 10/14/2012
this was an amazing story. i absolutely loved it from start to finish.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
this is one of my very favorite spuffy stories!
Rjalker chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
Hahaha, FINALLY she got what she deserved! :D
(most of my anger is coming rom a Doctor Who crossove where the Doctor was trapped in the Initiative. For three months. Being tortured and starved. Yep, definitely hate Maggie Walsh, although her hair looks pretty cool, lol)
Rjalker chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
...just got a really weird image. Joyce an old lady in a wheelchair with kids running around her and Buffy holding a cute little baby and Spike handing Joyce an axe shaped birthday cake as an inside joke O.O

wow. lol. weird.
awesome chapter! Yay for kinda-less-angry Joycce! I love her to death but i have to admit she's got some problems. But who wouldn't? her only (as far as she knows) daughter has been sentenced t a life of death and bloodshed with a life expentancy of about twenty!

at least she's on the way to accepting them!
Rjalker chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
Yep. Gotta love Anya.
"I thought you guy said you had my back!"
"Oh, we do. For all the stupid and brave things you do."
"Why not this one?"
"said stupid and brave, not suicidal"

hahaha love it
Rjalker chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
Joyce: ...have we met?
Spike: Oh uh. Yeah. You know, *mimes holding axe* get away from my daughter?
Joyce: Oh. Right.

lol. Can't wait to see Joyce!
Rjalker chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Oh, gods. *facepalms*

Angeeeeeel, all you had to do was go see Giles, but noooo! lol, poor Angel

Haha, Cordelia was my favorite character in the entire show! :D
Rjalker chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Haha, I just love Anya

She's just so...mm...Can't think of any other word to describe he other than Anya, lol

Awesome story! :D
Rjalker chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
awwwww, that part where he sai she carries his heart was so sweet! :D
Rjalker chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
lol omg I just KNEW they were gonna send Anya. hahah

Awesome story, realistic an funny and cool, lol
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »