Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
lil-leti chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
HE KEPT THE RING... I am so happy that they are not always jumping to conclusions when their memories are coming back. They made a decision to be with each other and they are going to stick to it. But my heart did go out to Spike when he was walking away and giving her space in the kitchen...but in the end he had to go and get his woman and make his claim again. he was not going to walk away, she is his mate and he wants to be with her forever. Awesome chapter
lil-leti chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
I just love them working together as a team. they are lethal and always watch each others back. I am also happy that Riley finally made a real decision, but he had to see it with his own eyes. Not everything is black and white and Buffy needed Spike to beat the gentlemen. I don't really know what they are going to put in their report, but I am glad that he distracted Sam any way he could.

But SO HAPPY that Giles continues to put Angel on notice. he may 'want' to talk with Buffy but this time it is up to her on how she interacts with him. Losing her memory has allowed her to see things with a new pair of eyes and that is something she really was missing.

And anytime Buffy and Spike can be alone is HOT...
HaleKent chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
What? TBC? Where's the rest?
I loved this story! It was great!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Awww how sweet!
omslagspapper chapter 24 . 7/12/2012
i forgot how like, "good" angel is in this story haha

also! during my latest rewatch of hush,,, i thought a bit about how loud farts and stomach growlies would be around the whole town. also i thought if maybe someone could burp the abc's (xander, probably) he might not have to use a white board. these are my thoughts.

2/2 alphabet burp xanders
rororogers chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
aww ... so bloody sappy and I loved it completely
Litalove chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Loved the new chapter(:
cavemenftw chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
That was Sappy, and lovely.
And that is all the review this chapter needs.
alexiarrose chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Awwwwww ... mushy goodness. He should really call himself love's sentimental bitch.
The Three March Hares chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Awwwwww...just..just...awwwwwwwww! I love these two!
ginar369 chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
That was perfect! Spike kept the wedding plans! :D I love this. Now they really are choosing one another. They really know it was a spell and they don't care. They managed to fall for each other without all that baggage hanging over their heads. And now that some of the baggage is back it doesn't matter.
Naomi chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
Verrrry nice...
lil-leti chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
well well well. You have made me even think twice about Angel's soul. His conversation with Cordy was touching. He has to realize that he can't continue to live his life only 'wanting' what 'HE' thinks is best for Buffy. ALTHOUGH, I think Maggie is getting only slightly what she deserves. But Buffy is resilient. she is making the best out of the situation that they have found themselves in. the group is making an effort, but they have to realize that it is not only Buffy anymore but Buffy and Spike. Great teamwork though on trying to locate the Gentlemen.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
I am loving this story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
Two new chapters in a couple of days! I went back and re-read from the beginning and wanted to tell you how much I love this story. It puts me in mind of Tabula-Rasa which the show kind of ignored. Spike with out his memories acts like a good man, just as in your story. I always thought that Spike was a good man who tried to be bad, and Angel was a bad man who tried to be good. Your story reflects that very well. Looking forward to more, as well as some of the "Unknown"!
313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »