Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
HaleKent chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
What? TBC? Where's the rest?
I loved this story! It was great!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Awww how sweet!
omslagspapper chapter 24 . 7/12/2012
i forgot how like, "good" angel is in this story haha

also! during my latest rewatch of hush,,, i thought a bit about how loud farts and stomach growlies would be around the whole town. also i thought if maybe someone could burp the abc's (xander, probably) he might not have to use a white board. these are my thoughts.

2/2 alphabet burp xanders
rororogers chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
aww ... so bloody sappy and I loved it completely
Litalove chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Loved the new chapter(:
cavemenftw chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
That was Sappy, and lovely.
And that is all the review this chapter needs.
alexiarrose chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Awwwwww ... mushy goodness. He should really call himself love's sentimental bitch.
The Three March Hares chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Awwwwww...just..just...awwwwwwwww! I love these two!
ginar369 chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
That was perfect! Spike kept the wedding plans! :D I love this. Now they really are choosing one another. They really know it was a spell and they don't care. They managed to fall for each other without all that baggage hanging over their heads. And now that some of the baggage is back it doesn't matter.
Naomi chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
Verrrry nice...
lil-leti chapter 24 . 7/11/2012
well well well. You have made me even think twice about Angel's soul. His conversation with Cordy was touching. He has to realize that he can't continue to live his life only 'wanting' what 'HE' thinks is best for Buffy. ALTHOUGH, I think Maggie is getting only slightly what she deserves. But Buffy is resilient. she is making the best out of the situation that they have found themselves in. the group is making an effort, but they have to realize that it is not only Buffy anymore but Buffy and Spike. Great teamwork though on trying to locate the Gentlemen.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
I am loving this story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
Two new chapters in a couple of days! I went back and re-read from the beginning and wanted to tell you how much I love this story. It puts me in mind of Tabula-Rasa which the show kind of ignored. Spike with out his memories acts like a good man, just as in your story. I always thought that Spike was a good man who tried to be bad, and Angel was a bad man who tried to be good. Your story reflects that very well. Looking forward to more, as well as some of the "Unknown"!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
So well done, as always! I LOVE your descriptions of The Gentlemen. Just as frightening as they were on the show!
Sirius120 chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
Great chapter! "Hush" is, to me, the absolute creepiest episode b/c of the Gents. I even had a hard time reading this in text! But it was definitely worth the effort. I was impressed by your characterization of Riley in this chapter. He really got it in this story, that things are not black and white, that love has no boundaries. Now maybe Angel will get it too!
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »