Reviews for You an' Me Against the World
alexiarrose chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
"You're ... my alive." Damn I just love these two. How the hell can people write Buffy/Angel? How, I ask? Might as well write Buffy/Parker. (Yeah, OK, so that was a bit mean.) I know this is a complex story for you to tease out, but you're doing a marvelous job. Loved the Giles/Ripper rant too. And it was nice to see Joyce was listening. That being said, please tell me ff is not stupid enough to want to pull your stories! I know they're a little closer to MA than M, according to the definitions, but that's true of a lot of "M" writers. The PTB need to get over it and leave work this good alone. Your racier scenes are arguably the most plot-driven, and fit the story so well, of any here. If you are forced to change the stories, please do post these versions elsewhere. I'd hate to lose them altogether. And I don't think I'm alone there.
cavemenftw chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
Loving this.

Angel and Cordys scene was marvelous and so so touching. You captured Cordelia just right I think, and I am very much enjoying angels struggle. I also find myself rooting for him, and I dont think I care which path he takes, I'm prepared to lime either the redeemed or dammed path.

The funny of the staking motion scene is kept In Tact here as well, and I loved the addition of Anya pointing to the loft.

Willow sticking her hand up during these scenes always tickled my funny bone a little because she always kept the air of teachers pet while doing it. I dug the inclusion of that little detail.

And of course Buffy and Spike. There's such a sweetness and innocence involved thanks to the mind wipe. Watching/reading as they deal with snippets of recovers memories has been a joy. The ice skating snippet, seriously satisfying.

Thanks for all the hard work.
alexiarrose chapter 24 . 7/9/2012
Nice setup chapter. Really like the idea of magically "hacking" evil - ties Willow's worlds together, which is something the show really needed to do. Helps to keep her stitched together better. But, dear, you left out Giles' questionable drawing skills. ;)
ginar369 chapter 24 . 7/9/2012
Hopefully Buffy and Spike wont meet up with Riley and company. I can't see that going well. Unless his partner realizes that they are helping. Angel is slipping away little by little. I hope Cordy can pull him back. She seems to be able to get through to him. At least she came prepared with crosses, stakes and holy water!

Did Xander just grow up? I think he had an epiphany of some sort. Or it just really sank in. To keep Buffy Spike is part of the deal.
DLillith21 chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
Great job making Hush work in type, in fact you gave them more words written down than in the show which was better. I really like the Cordelia and Angel conversation, it gave a softer, kinder, more tortured side to him. Cordelia really is his friend. Love her snark and attitude. :)
The Three March Hares chapter 24 . 7/8/2012
Love it! I've got to say that the telepathy thing with Spike and Buffy is a nice twist.
Rosalea12 chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
Love Spike's idea on how to make her scream! Hehe. More please!
evelynfergusons chapter 23 . 7/1/2012
Oh, SP...I've been reading your stories all month. And I am hopelessly in love with them. I was planning on writing a mushy fan letter after I finished them all, but had to tell you how much I'm loving this story. Your writing is well-crafted, with a great plot, lovely characterization and super steamy sex. Well done. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. xoef
The Three March Hares chapter 23 . 6/23/2012
Wow! May I just say that you are now one of my favorote authors. But am I going to be correct in saying that after Spuffy and co. defeat these baddies that Angel may become the next threat?
CailinRua chapter 23 . 6/5/2012
This story has every character just the way that I like them: evil Maggie Walsh, Riley losing out to Spike, Angel dark but not Angelus, cute little Willow (with a voice that is SO Willow), disapproving Xander, and an anti-Spike Giles who slowly comes around because he loves Buffy. Plus, Buffy and Spike getting it on. So, I would have said "great story." But that phone call with Angel and Giles? So much beyond "great." That was just pure wonderful, especially when Angel asked a "why" question, and Giles just banged the phone in response. So, upgraded from "great" to "awesome." Awesome story. And I know that I'm not exactly alone in this, but Hush has always been one of my all-time favorite episodes. So, hurray for the Gentlemen!
lil-leti chapter 23 . 6/5/2012
well well well... Maggie gets what she gets. she was still in the wrong place at the wrong time. Although she has nothing to do with the laryngitis, Angel is keeping her on principle and I love it. But what was really hurtful was the first reaction from Giles from the news of Spike and Buffy being mates. Well too bad man. You love that girl and you need to be her support system. But overall as usual AWESOME chapter.
McPastey chapter 23 . 5/31/2012
YAY! I went on vacation for a couple of weeks and was soooo happy to see the story update emails in my inbox! Thank you so much!
MMWillow13 chapter 23 . 5/31/2012
I actually kind of like Angelus in this.
alexiarrose chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
Oh gods, where to start, where to start? OK, 1) "Anyone got any brilliant ideas how to get me to scream?" Bwahahahahaaa!

2) "BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP." Betcha people didn't know you could actually curse through numeric tones. Too freakin' funny.

Your story updates continue to be huge beams of sunshine. I do hope, though that Buffy just "forgot" Timmy and Lassie, and isn't just THAT blonde. Nice work so far with "Hush." One of my favorite parts of that episode was Giles', er, unflattering drawing of Buffy. Your own humor may be even more priceless. More, please!
omslagspapper chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
uhu! (pronounced like ooh-who, synonym: "wow!")

my internet's been intermittent so i haven't been able to read until now! but, so good. like, 3 sloth babies! d'aww.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »