Reviews for If It Never Sank
snowpelt97 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
OMG I LUV YOU SO MUCH
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Oh my god... im not even into FOD and this is going on my favs list! It's so sad, and I cried when Mr. Turner died! keepit up your very talented :)
Subzero chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
That story wasnt ok at all... IT WAS GREAT! the update wait was todaly worth it! keep on writin,

- Sub Zero0
AzelmaandEponine chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
This was really good! I loved it!
Wolvmbm chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Great update and nice way to fix it all real fast. :D

It truly was an emotional story, even for one with Good intentions like Timmy has. :)

Thank you for such a wonderful tale from start to finish.

I wish to encourage you upon future work like this one within future stories. :D
Ensuing chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Yay, you finished! :D gratz on that. I expected longer(100k to be exact) but thats just because im used to reading ffs that long, LOL. So dont worry about it~

Loved the story, keep up the good work!
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
Yay! A happy ending! :)
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Update soon!
The Shadow King chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
if you must know i actualy DID expect the whole "I'MA GONNA KILL YOU!" thingamagigger from crock-pot
The Shadow King chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
2 things:

1:yes i'm a guy, & probably the weirdest you'll ever meet

2: DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING chap. 4

I SWERE I HAD NOOOOOOOOO IDEA!
Sub Zero0 chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
*Eats cookie in one bite* yummy! thanks! cool chapter and its a cliff hanger! ah! update soon plz! :D ohhh and next time you should pass out pudding! yay!

-SubZero
MermaidKennedy chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Too lazy to sign in :D

ooooooohhhhhh snAP! Crocker went all mental maniac on Timmy!

Run Timmay Runnnn! :0

This time, put a email in my cookie, I want some fiber XD
AzelmaandEponine chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
I didn't think Crocker was that evil. Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Okay any time for a magical reversal miracle to happen in the story, now would be a good time. :(

Because Timmy's in BIG trouble now and with no magical aid to help him out this time, he may just die. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as it seems that things are about to heat up, literally. :D
AK1028 chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Timmy: WHAT? CROCKER WANTS TO KILL ME? WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO KILL ME OFF!

Timmy, you're ranting again. Good chapter, dude.

Timmy: GOOD CHAPTER! HE WANTS ME DEAD!

Ugh...