Reviews for I Don't Love Her, I Love You
brandobrainpower chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
that was so freakin cute 3
W0ND3R chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Holy Jesus! The way you detailvthings and play out the scene is maginificent! Oddly enough, I really love seeing insecure Carlos! Teriffic job!
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Lol sorry. Typing on a phone is not my specialty. But yea, after chapter 2 of your OT4 I was sold on your stories :). Well your cargan-ese stories lol. XDXD

Ok so about this story :). I love it a lot. You took a typical, over used concept and made it into a great story, truely great actually. I enjoyed every single word on my phone screen.

Your detail work is incredible. No wonder why you're so good at writing smut. Writing descriptively comes easy to you :) and it shows through your story.

And I love the ending. The short monologues, the kiss, the lingering thought that they are go to spend the rest of the afternoon "having fun" lol I have a dirty cargan mind, and just the small details for the two sitting together were all great. The whole thing is fluffy and adorable. What more can anyone ask from a cargan story? Nothing much except for smut XDXD ;) hint hint, Zoe. (Lol I hope you don't mind if I use your name. I rather use real name than UN if it is on a profile.)

Yea... Perfect story Zoe. I hope to see more cargan from you :). This just raised my expectations of your future cargan stories.

Btw, I can't wait for you to write the drunken Carlos OT4 story I requested ;).
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Soooo sorry for reviewing late. :( really sorry. I love your story (eso, *sigh.
BigTimeCrush chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW? This story was far beyond cute! :D I loved it so much!

Such a good storyline: Camille and Logan rehearsing for her play and carlos catching him in the act, but everything being better in the end! I love that, havent seen too many of those!

My absolute favorite part was when Carlos was saying all this horrible stuff about himself (which is NOT true) and Logan Yelling at him telling him the complete opposite

"Then you must have an evil twin running around here," Logan said, "Because the Carlos I know and love is sweet and kind and caring and amazingly talented and finally breathtakingly beautiful."- Holy moly that was just too cute, I honestly started to get all misty eyed :')

Ooo and I also loved this line- "That helmet is one of my best friends because it keeps you safe whenever you pull a prank or when you play hockey or anything that could cause you damage. It keeps my boyfriend in one piece, making sure he can always curl up in my arms at night." Awwwww LogiePoo you are such a sweetie pie :'D

Loved this story so much! You can never have too much Cargan

Awesome job! :)
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was soooooo sweet.
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aw, this was so sad and sweet! I just wanted to huggle Carlos so much! :') This was an awesome fic! :D When Carlos was saying all those bad things about himself, it made me tear up a little. Carlos is NONE of those things! He's adorable and sweet and beautiful and AMAZING! :D Great work, as always! :D *huggles* :)
Velandrae chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I loved this so much. So glad they worked it out quickly cause I like happy Cargan..
Scarlett chapter 1 . 8/7/2011