Reviews for To Save The Winchesters, go to Chapter 1
supernaturalbuffy chapter 18 . 9/20/2011
I really liked the concept of this drabble story. I always did like those type of books when I was younger and it was always fun to see "what would happen next". Nice touch.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 18 . 8/11/2011
This is SO COOL. Very different, challenging and fun, all at once.

Bravo!
Dizzo chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Oh bugger! I killed Dean.

That's it, I'm staying in Anchorage :(
Dizzo chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
*snif* I died!

What an original idea! g

Great job, I'm gonna try again, and see if I can make it to somewhere warmer ;)

x
SimplyOut chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
hahaha ended up here in second attempt :D
SimplyOut chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Shit this is sooo much fun but I ended up with a dead Dean *cries*
MeAzrael chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
Oh wow and wow again! Did I have another choice then to read in amazement? I don't think so, and still: I can go back and try again :-) This is a masterpiece from Tribble Master, very mysterious and really sophisticated – totally loved it. Do you by any chance love to play computer games? I'm not quite sure if I understand the bigger picture, but what the hell, it was fun!

Kudos

xx Kate
Rachel McN chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
I killed Dean xD great idea making it Castiel the one we choose as and I really loved the way you tied it in at the end to make it part of the story that Castiel/You could see all the other possible choices 'playing out'. Now I need to go see the other paths!
RubinAmigo chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
That was so much fun :)

I killed Dean on the first try though (oops), but I started over and saved them.

This was a great idea.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
WOW! Like old-school RPGs! DD I like it a lot!

I only died at the end LOL. I think I made good choices... Huh... Not sure! But I loved the idea anyway ;D Being Cas was so much fun!

Kisses

Rosetta
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
That was so awesome!

I saved them the first time! Then I restarted and killed them just to see the other paths.
1983Sarah chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
Sweet! I love this idea, it turned out really great! I had fun making the choices and picking which way to go.
Starfan1245 chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
Haha this is really cool and so clever. I didnt die until the end xD nice job, this was really awesome :)
nulblank000 chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
Hey this was awesome :D this choose your own adventure thing is uber cool. Nice one man! it was realy fun and i only died once.