Reviews for Would You?
Rinoa-sa chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
This is really good, its so fun and sexy and funny and xzxdfggvggh i just love it! Plz write more stories like this, i love a crisscolfer fic with an overdose of sexual tension...
Emealio chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Omg. Jgtmjh. This is soo cute :) xx
Wutif chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I came to visit you. I find I tend to like the writing of people who like mine. Right again! I love the teasing friendship they have that can so easily cross the line to more.

mardie186 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Just love these two and the banter between them feels so real. I hope some day real life imitates fiction and they come to realize what we all know. They are perfect for each other.

Please write more Criss/Colfer. Its my drug of choice. Less than three...
Kurtsie chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Awwww, that was VERY sweet! I enjoyed all the playful banter and flirtatiousness. Thanks for writing! ;)
surga chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
i really like your story. You describe CrissColfer very funny, adorable, cute and madly in love for each other. Please update soon, thanks.
Marth1112 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I freakin love this!
Oustiti chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Aw I totally loved their firty dainalics in this story. It's awsome. :)
boredandhomealone chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
That was lovely. The tension between them made the ending all the better!
MissScarlett21 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
I loved this! Omg the back-and-forth between the two...amazing. I also love how bold you made Darren, but then when it came down to it, he really was kind of scared.

I'd love to see more, or another story. Where is that entertainment center? lol Great job.
darrenfreakingcriss chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I got butterflies in my stomach just reading this. The sexual tension was written so well! i loved it.
Emm12 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
So sweet...just like chocolate...which I love... translation: I love this fic :)

Well done!
typegirl19 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Adored every word in this story. Especially Darren thinking the initials on the ring were for both their names. Precious. Would love you to do more CrissColfer stories.
njferrell chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I love a happy ending...with them together!

That entertainment center? Sequel? Chris has bought them a big apartment to share together...or a house?
1direction25SOS chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
That was awesome! Good writing:)