Reviews for Castoff
AngelM29 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I thought it was a great read so far. I am looking forward the next chapter.
busybrie chapter 6 . 1/24/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far, I've been looking at it in my freetime today :) I hope you're able to continue it!

Brie
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
OMG! I HATE THAT OLD CULLEN HAG! I just want to stand on her neck for the way she's been treating Edward! Can't wait to find out more of the back story on this! Great chapter! I'm so in love with this story!

Krazi

xoxox
Erikajo chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
I shall miss you . . . Hurry back! :(
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
Of course I understand sweetie. Take your time. The posting schedule doesn't have to be such a hard and fast commitment.

Good luck:)

X0X0
susanpr chapter 6 . 11/5/2011
While I'm disappointed that this wasn't an update, I understand what you want to do. I will be waiting for this story to come back, better than ever! Hope its not too long!
deleepowman chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Wowsa, Alice sure came to Edward's defense and seems to have Edward's back for him. Edward's gran is a piece of work but unfortunately we don't get to choose our blood relatives. Is Alice one of Kate's friends? She seems to care for Edward a lot.

Okay rebel Patti, I can do blue eyes. Bella and Edward's first meeting was overshadowed by Edward's grief but I can still feel that Bella will be someone that can help Edward get back on his feet.

Carlisle, the harmonica, body smells, daddy hugs... why does Carlisle have to be dead? Maybe there was some mistake? Wishful thinking...

Hope your dancing escapade didn't leave permanent damage. LOL

Debbie
Pyejammies chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I'm losing it! Who is Alice? I don't remember her in this before. Poor Edward has an evil granny. It's good that he has a good foster family.
kelmikmag chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
i seriously want someone to kick granny's ass!
vengefullovergirl11 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Very well written twin! I really like the confrontation! Can't wait for the next chapter!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Thank you for the update, sweetie. So sad what Edward is going through. Great work:)

X0X0
jn208505 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Aww :'(

Liked that his toy dog's name is Sam lol.
Erikajo chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
This is so well written and very heartbreaking. Great job! :)
jn208505 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011