Reviews for Sarah Versus the Intruder
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I coulda sworn I'd read and reviewed this in da past, but mayhaps it was a similarly-themed story.

Anyway. Adorable as all get. Poor Sarah though, with a father who won't even stick around for an entire day.

Although I don't know why he was hung up on Sarah taking Chuck's name. His name isn't Walker, or even Burton. We don't actually know what it is.
guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
sweet and awesome! :)
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful story. I loved it, the Charah, the baby but more especially the jack-sarah moments...so real. Keep up wtitting
Aiden chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
As Chuck and Sarah would say, perfect.
likevel chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Absolutely loved it! I wanna read more of this 'universe', more of Charah domestic life SO BADLY. Truly fantastic! I REALLY hope there will be more!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Sweet!
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Super cute. Loved it! I hope we get to see baby Charah before they finish this season. It'd make my year.

:) sam
em chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Really, really sweet!
anonymous11111111 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow. So this only took me like fifty million days to read.

I'm pretty sure Yvonne's baby fever has taken over me because my brain keeps telling me that this was the best Charah baby fluff ever! Anyway, I loved it, of course. And hopefully we'll get a real Charah baby towards the end of the season... series. *depressing moment*. Well, I can't wait to read what you come up with next.
Shananigan chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was absolutely fantastic! Perfect characterizations. I could definitely see this as part of an episode of Chuck. And dang it, I actually want to see it now. lol I loved it, just perfect.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great story...
XFKirsten chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
WOW! Wowowowowow. You totally just hit the nail on the head. I love the whole dynamic between Sarah and her dad, and I've wondered how he would take to being a grandfather. You got the all perfectly in-character. And a nice nod to Sarah and Chuck's new almost-billionaire-status - I've always thought she would have that hesitation to tell him, for the very same reason! Great minds think alike? ;)
shipper-for-life chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Loved this! I kinda got a little teary at the end. Love the interactions between Jack and Sarah. You wrote it awesomely...and it didn't surprise me. I mean...it's you! :)

Can't wait for another story from you. See you later alligator.
MaloMoriQuamFoedari chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Really enjoyed this story! Loved the idea of Jack skulking around both Casas Bartowski, lol.

Btw, kudos on the phone/waiting in line writing skills, that's, as the Captain would say, awesome :)
AwesomeChuck chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awesome and very sweet story! Great job!