Reviews for Broken Hearts
WatUCWatIC chapter 20 . 9/10
How can I just...favorite this and not leave a review? I don't think that's possible. How does one just walk away from a story like this with only a new favorite in their archives? One does NOT.
Fandolatry chapter 20 . 2/1
I'm amazed. This story was perfect from start to finish. It brought tears of joy and sadness, prompting me to tell anyone that would listen about what an amazing story it was. It was balanced and well-written. Thank you so much for sharing this. It's amazing.
Katz4 chapter 20 . 12/5/2015
That's what I call an ending.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/3/2015
This and it's prequel are two of the best Merlin fics I have seen on here. You have really grasped the characters, I love the way you portray them and Arthur's reaction to Merlin's magic was perfect! Your writing is brilliant and I hope to read more of it! wildchild17 x
BreathingMagic chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
Oh my dear lord. I don't believe myself able to put into words just how perfect this story is. What you have created here... It's truly remarkable. Granted, when you killed off Gaius, the praise I already had been collecting for you in my head died off for quite a bit out of anguish, but what came after, what unfolded itself in the most heartbreakingly beautiful manner - it took my breath away and made my emotions swell and swirl inside of me. The connection betwenn Dragon and last dragonlord is amazing, the price that came with the powers that were always Merlin's to have - it was all though and written out in such an amazing way, all that is left in me is awe and praise - praise for you, my dear brilliant writer, and gratefulness for you gifted us with your words, with this story. I am not half as eloquent as you are, so you must forgive that my review isn't up to the standard of your fiction, but it's all I can do and I hope that it shows at least a little bit of how much I appreciate this story. So once again, thank you.
Katz4 chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
Ahh! This was so beautiful!
Why, oh Why! Did the show not end like this! Or something at least. They deserved this!
I almost started crying; this was great.
Hunter E. Black chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
This was a spectacular story and wonderful sequel to "If My Memory...",which I also thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you for sharing your talent!
shell22 chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
What a wonderful story and I loved the ending. Thanks for writing it!
zendog chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Simply stunning...nothing else to say...
zendog chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Me again. I accidentally posted the last review without finishing it...so here is the end.

"the Kingdom. I wonder how he will react when he realises the truth? Your writing has developed really well and so has your ability to look into the characters and to expose their emotions and feelings. This is becoming a really brilliant fiction. "

As to this chapter l am really enjoying the developing tension and distance between Merlin and Arthur. The Prince's bewilderment and Merlin's sense of impending doom is really well presented.
zendog chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
I love Arthur's reaction here - so calmly unbelieving yet so devastated by the possible truth. Beautifully written...and his decision to trust Merlin even though it may cost the Kingdo
Auua Ytjoml chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
This story is much much better written than it's prequel. You're writing has really improved! I definitely enjoyed it.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Do you know that I honestly forgot that I read this until like chapter 13? And that that didn't register until now (chapter 16)? I hardly ever forget a story! Even if I can't remember the title or the author I remember stories. And this one's even really good!
Sorry for ranting ;) I can't believe myself sometimes. Wonderfully done so far and I'm still in suspense because I can't remember how it ends!
wryter501 chapter 20 . 7/15/2014
lovely little moment, both of them declaring publicly their devotion to each other...
and arthur and kilgarrah - always just a bit awkward to write, i think... :)
and beside the pain of fate that can't be avoided, is moments like these, the destinies that are achieved... ! fantastic - well done.
wryter501 chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
love gwaine lightening things up! and merlin can see again - yay!
oh, no, the hurt's not done with - the death of gaius... beautiful and sad...
and - here's the explanation of his 'immortality'... cleverly done.