Reviews for The Debt
lastincurableromantic chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
This isn't the first time I've read this story, but I just have to say the sex button from now on is going to be my headcanon.
JustAnAceOfHearts chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
So this is your brain?
...
I like it here :D
kiayame-san chapter 40 . 6/7/2013
WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?! MUST KNOW MORE! GIMME A HINT! PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE
kiayame-san chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Is there like a prequel to this story? Cause I'm confused about some things and they sound really interesting.
hopebadwolf chapter 40 . 11/8/2012
omg i love ur story's and i especially loved this one it was amazing!
thank u sooo much 4 keeping me entertained 4 the past week! i haven't
even been watching tv just reading your storys! thank u again!
GallifreyFallen chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Omg I love it when people use their nicknames! This chapter made me soo happy it is just soo awesome!
LVB chapter 40 . 11/3/2012
What a wonderful sequel! I really felt terrible for the Doctor this time around. I am dying to know about Echo! Some great whumpage, thanks for sharing!
Francis Bonnifoy chapter 32 . 12/21/2011
hmmmmm Leah reminds me of someone... wait a minute tantrums nightmears every night that sounds like me!
LBZIP chapter 40 . 12/21/2011
Totally unexpected ! When do you start the sequel ?
RoblynM chapter 40 . 12/21/2011
"future echoes"? Really? You are a RD addict ;)

I'm enough of one tgat I expected you to let Rose see a healthy Alex in the future (Polaroid?).

You know we will hound you for the sequel, don't you?

(is Echo a 3rd child? Perhaps his given name will be either Jim or Bexley? - off to go rewatch some RD now)
Olivia94 chapter 40 . 12/21/2011
Ahhh! I smell a sequel! I mean, I know you even said "That may or may not answer question about a sequel", but I have faith! It's coming!

Once again, fantastic story! :D

Merry Christmas to you, too :D
Ashena-Iulik chapter 40 . 12/21/2011
Ehat the ...! OK that was strange. Ammm yeah I hope I don't have to waith for 2012 to see what happens now do I? XD
Olivia94 chapter 39 . 12/20/2011
Well hello, there! So, first off, you are a fantastic writer. Honestly. Second off, I have a confession. You know that super obnoxious lurker who goes and reads like, all of your stories without reviewing? Yep. Definitely me. Sorry about that. I'm awful. Truth is, I've read soooo many of your stories. I just can't get enough! I have no clue how you make a storyline that's so inherently AU read so in character. That's saying a lot coming from me, because I really am not too much of a fan of AU. In fact, a couple of your stories (this one and Ten Minus Five) I consciously avoided reading because they seemed a little too out there for me, but in the end I could't help myself. I needed to read more for you.

So, I know that this one review isn't enough to cover the likely hundreds of thousands of words I've read from you, but hopefully you'll get the idea. You're awesome, buddy. Keep writing. :)
Olivia94 chapter 34 . 12/20/2011
Friends reference? Maybe not intentionally, but either way I approve :)

Flippin fantastic story, by the way. I'm gonna leave you a massive review once I'm through :D
Guest chapter 39 . 12/18/2011
Beautiful to the very end, can't wait for the final chapter! I have a few unanswered questions though?

What happen to The Master?

Who set them up? Who called The Doctor while he was imprisoned? (you thought I forgot?)

Will you do a sequel!