Reviews for Insane?
j chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
leaving not lefting
u put that in the story
Guest chapter 16 . 5/13/2013
is the story done? or not
svu chapter 8 . 5/11/2013
I know you are working on it but you need to work on your English tenses like past present future
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
I'm not a native speaker as well, so I certainly don't mind. Thank you!
ellfan chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
This looks like it could really be a good story but the grammer is so awful I couldn't finish it. Do you have a beta?
UrbanBorn chapter 19 . 1/23/2012
this is a awesome story and i really liked it, i hope you write more
PrettyLiterallyNelle chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Great story! I'll gladly beta it so it'll be easier to understand Barb. It is really a great story!

Tabby
Ashley Roman chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Pretty good!
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Your English is much better than my Spanish and French combined. Good job. :D

Loving the story. You've captured the characters really well, except maybe Alex would've been less callous and uncaring when she heard Olivia was hurt. As far as ideas, wouldn't Cragen call SWAT instead of just blazing in there alone like Elliot did?

And what happened to Elliot? Are Munch and Fin going to be okay?

Can't wait for an update. ;)
SapphireFlower chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Hey if you're worried about grammar, I could be your beta reader :) And please continue this story! Its amazing! I could help you with ideas...pm me.
Ashley Roman chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Great! Loved it! If you interested, i can read your stories before you upload them, and edit them, you know, fix grammar and make it flow better. If your interested, feel free to message me a copy! :D
ElSaTa chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
can not wait to read the next chapter.
HollyKalina23 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Hey, great story. It's really suspenseful but also has that normal bantering humor that you normally find in Law and Order: SVU. I'm really liking this story and I hope you continue with it soon.
SapphireFlower chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Great story! Update soon please! By the way,if you want, I could be your beta reader. Just send a message if you want me as your beta reader!
Ashley Roman chapter 2 . 8/7/2011