Reviews for The Ticktockman's Lament
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 8/19
Thank you for writing an posting, it's appreciated.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 6/18
Good story! I like how Harvey accidentally overheard the conversation between Mike and Jenny.
katesari chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was really good! Enjoyed reading! Bye
scryoko chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Ahh... I love your Harvey and Mike so much! :) Love this!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
gotta love harvey in protective mood!
on that note - gotta love the finale of season 3!
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh, lovely! Great bit of Mike angst to start, followed by a wonderful fix-it conversation - enjoyed it very much!
Anon Reader chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was a good one shot. I really liked the idea of Harvey trying to protect Mike's innocence. It was really sweet and believable.
tacoma chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really like this story, and the other Suits stories you've written. The title of the story gave me some flashbacks - I read some Harlan Ellison back in the day, and for the most part, while he is an excellent writer, some of his stories can be rather creepy. "I have no mouth and I must scream" gave me nightmares for weeks. Your stories do not give me nightmares, and they are well-written. Nice job!
Someone chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Also for the word Lament,you win for obsqure titles in my book!(a great win to have). Also as one amateur literary buff to another (?) tell me that you've also read Orwell's 1984, seriously from us grades 6-12th different versions of that were brought up in every single lit. class... God now the most weird AU fic is coming to mind, and wow I read that story in my childhood as well as forced to read excerpts from Orwell's 1984, honestly though love your bringing together of the Ticktockman and Suits in a rather obsqure way. and as I stated before love your writing style on this, excellent dialogue, and love having a fic with Harvey's POV!
Someone chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
OMG I actually got that reference,...actually from my childhood, reading excerpts from that book in an english class, seriously I'd blocked that out until just now,LOL! Seriously though love suits, and such realistic dialogue you wrote for mike and harvey: in short, love the story and your writing.

DoingItMyWay chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Excellent! The tension was practically palpable. I loved how they made up at the end too, some good bromance. You seemed to really have the characters down. I think I've read this story 10 times already.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
this is wonderfully great!
kalyzio chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Very nice! Spot-on characterization of hard-ass!Harvey and insecure!Mike.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
that was too great! i loved the 'stop looking like i'm going to throw you out that window' line. There many a times in the show that it truly looks like harvey's about him out a window!
Skye Scape chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
WAAAAAAHAHAHOMGAAAAAAAHHAHAHA That was so heavy handed with ooey-gooey sweet-loving undertones I think I just got a cavity. Mwahaha Harvey loves him so much XD *ahem* respects? likes? Harvey likes him so much XD