Reviews for A Couple Masks and a Little Knockout Gas
SarahTheTrainer chapter 18 . 8/26/2011
"Yes, I admit it." Britt said.

"We admit it." Kato corrected. "He's the Green Hornet."

"And he's the Orange Hippopotamus." Britt said and laughed. Kato whacked him.

"I told you, hippos aren't orange." Kato said.

"Well Hornets aren't green." Britt protested as they geared up for an argument.

I was up at 4am reading this XD BWAHAHAHA! I loooooovvvveeeeeeee your writing! Wish u was a good writer like you :P whenever I write something down on a piece of paper, I never type it up XD

Sorry. I donthave the recipe for knock out gas.

Maybe Alex can become another sidekick?
SarahTheTrainer chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
D'waa...? O_o I can see why this was confusing XD then again I do have ADHD...

*chants* SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL!
SarahTheTrainer chapter 16 . 8/25/2011
Britt, Britt, Britt...whatta we gonna do without you...?

AND I DONT WANT THIS STORY TO BE DONE D:
SarahTheTrainer chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
"I'm easily replaceable?" Kato yelled. "I could kill you in two seconds with a toothpick Britt!"

D'waaaaa! Kato could kill Britt, exspecially him, with a toothpick X3 it's 5:57am in Florida...! Woo! And in hyper X3
SarahTheTrainer chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
...Yay! An update! Bwahahahahahaha! D'awww!

Ooh, in feature chapters...can you use my OC, Sammy? Haha...I give you permisson :) & can you rea my story with Everything Can't Be Perfect if you ever plan on using her...and PM me if you would like to use her!

Must...have...MOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!
SarahTheTrainer chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
O_O" so...intense...

Now it feels as if Britt just raped his own sister...

Did that just come out loud?

XD Alex is awesome and she likes to kick ass! GO KATO!

UPDATE! MUST HAVE MORE BRITT AND KATO MAYHEM!
SarahTheTrainer chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Gwaaaaaah! YOU BETTER SAVE HER BRITT! IF YOU DONT THEN IM SO GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!
SarahTheTrainer chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
"Britt?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut. Up."

"Ok."

First, I thought that the one when Alex jabbed Britt in the shoulder was hilarious but... XD OH MY GOD THIS MADE MY DAY! Silly Britt... :3

I'm sorta reading this story backwards...
SarahTheTrainer chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
"I'd like to see them try to kill me. See if they had it in them." Alex stated. "Publish that, with," She paused and looked at her pictures. "This picture." She held up one of them then put it back down. "Alex Reid outro."

"Hey, that's my line." Britt mumbled as she walked out of the room.

(facepalm)

Britt... XD
simplycyndilicious chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
WOW finally a Green Hornet story with a lot chapters!, each getting more and more interesting! please Update! hope to read more! Great Job and keep it up!
SarahTheTrainer chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
"That's a shame Britt, you make good easy mac too." Kato said with a twinge of sarcasm as he walked over to a tool chest.

Yummy! Mac-&-cheese! This is really good! I just wrote the prologue of my 1st green hornet fanfiction but the first chapter is in script-form but the rest'll be in paragraph form.

This is really good!

Damn it! Now you made me hungry, Kato!