Reviews for A Different Mikan
Someone chapter 28 . 3/28
Can you please make a fanfic about how Mikan gets betrayed by her friends and she moves to America and how she becomes cold and gets a new boyfriend and comes back to Japan even more powerful than the day she left Japan. And show how her former "friends" try to win back her trust and Natsume try to make her love him again but will fail and Mikan will end up with her boyfriend in the end.

Sorry for the and's. If you can't do it, it's fine. IF you do make a fanfic like this, Thanks for making it.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/30/2016
Make a story about Milan being betrayed, but make sure she end up with Koko. Everyone else can be mad for some reason, and only Koko helps her when everyone else is mean.
Undertheskys chapter 8 . 2/15/2016
Okay I dont think I can read any further than this. Its too weird. Mikan was pretty cool at the beginning but now its just too much, its annoying. Its just too weird Sorry
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
They have to many alices... Mikan has all alices in the world, is that like a bit much
stella chapter 28 . 2/28/2015
I think that is a little weird but it's ok (i think...) but please keep writing ok?
winterlily16 chapter 21 . 1/28/2015
COKE -KUN X MI-CHI!
icecreamnova chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Wats the name of this song
Silver wolf chapter 28 . 9/8/2014
The different mikan was really wierd, also you should make one that has mikan,natsume and rucks going in time to find hotaru and her brother.
Siera chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
I still think natsume is better with mikan
Siera chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
I really think that it should go back to mikan and natsume
didn'tbother chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Too much OCs. Can't handle all of them. Although I do like a bad ass Mikan, this one is just too much. I dunno. First chapter, rejected. Anyways, good luck.
YaguraHiiragizawa chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Nice story but there's a part I cried a lot! when Mikan called Natsume Hyuuga-idiot
xXKawaii4everXx chapter 27 . 5/21/2014
Koko can't go to Sumire after. She died remember...
sweet little chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Nice! But isn't this NatsuMikan fanfic! I love the fighting parts Not rough parts! Where is Natsume at all? Doesn't him worth at all? I'm kind a bit upset!
Romance-Max-4545 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Ummm i saw the mean review on your story and i just wanted to say that your story is so good dont let one person bring u down! Please update and even if u wont update this story please continue to write because u have talent and we write because its fun! So dont mind that mean comment!