Reviews for A Different Mikan
stella chapter 28 . 2/28
I think that is a little weird but it's ok (i think...) but please keep writing ok?
winterlily16 chapter 21 . 1/28
icecreamnova chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Wats the name of this song
Silver wolf chapter 28 . 9/8/2014
The different mikan was really wierd, also you should make one that has mikan,natsume and rucks going in time to find hotaru and her brother.
Siera chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
I still think natsume is better with mikan
Siera chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
I really think that it should go back to mikan and natsume
didn'tbother chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Too much OCs. Can't handle all of them. Although I do like a bad ass Mikan, this one is just too much. I dunno. First chapter, rejected. Anyways, good luck.
YaguraHiiragizawa chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Nice story but there's a part I cried a lot! when Mikan called Natsume Hyuuga-idiot
xXKawaii4everXx chapter 27 . 5/21/2014
Koko can't go to Sumire after. She died remember...
sweet little chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Nice! But isn't this NatsuMikan fanfic! I love the fighting parts Not rough parts! Where is Natsume at all? Doesn't him worth at all? I'm kind a bit upset!
Romance-Max-4545 chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
Ummm i saw the mean review on your story and i just wanted to say that your story is so good dont let one person bring u down! Please update and even if u wont update this story please continue to write because u have talent and we write because its fun! So dont mind that mean comment!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Like it
die ugly chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Can't fucken stand u I don't even know u! But I bet ur some ugly fat bitch full of nasty achne
fuck u chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Ur story is bullshit nasty ugly bullshit! Never ever write it. It was a bunch of bull crap...AND U KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND YOU FUCKEN STORY U UGLY ASS BIYCH!
Your story is a lot of shit yeah I'm just a fucjwn hater but guess what bitch its america! I have the freedom of speech
But seriously a devil oarty fucken pathetic! Ooohhh devil this devil that! Lol go shove this story up ur hairy ass crack u nasty slut! Fuck u one more time! Rot in hell! Lol devil fuck u really devil this story is nasty and augh fucken hate it uma report ur ass! UGLY BIYCH GO AHEAD AND DIE! One More thing FUCK YOU UGLY WISH I KNEW WHERE U WRRE SO I COULD BEAT U UP! Fuck yeah iv had before
Blood RoseMK chapter 19 . 12/29/2013