Reviews for Oh Nuts!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I LOVE the commotion outside:-)
Chick Feed chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Love it, I realy like these old laws that still exist.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow. That IS a weird old law - old Bostonians clearly didn't have much in the way of serious crime if that's all they had to legislate against!

I'm certainly being educated this week :)

Great job x
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow, I have definitely learned something here lol... weird laws out there! Thanks for sharing! :)
masondixon chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I believe you. There's alot of stupid things in Boston. Creative of you to put it into a Dean and Sam story :)

Thank You.
ImpalaBabe chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
hahaha America and those funny and sometimes scary strange laws. Oh Dean, you should have read one of those tourist pamphlets, where they inform people about such stuff. hihihihihi
Tifaching chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hahaha! I was not familiar with that law, but Boston was, and maybe still is, pretty strict on the religious front. Way to look up obscure facts and drabble about them awesomely!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OMG, that is hilarious, I know how that goes with state laws that are old and weird. Like it's technically illegal to be drunk on a train in Michigan, lol.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
There's so much dry humor in this - like it very much. And even though the idea of eating nuts in the church did never occur to me, it's really weird to have a law against it :-) I have a feeling as if a bunch of people knows a whole lotta more of Boston since last week, LOL.

xx Kate
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
ahahaha. when you said nuts i thought baseball. but i like the old quirky law. :) write on!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I'm getting the impression that Bostonians (is that the correct term?) are a straight laced bunch! Trust Dean!

DeansBabyBird