Reviews for Fifty Seven Days
Seeking Professional Help chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Originality 10 out of 10, Writing 10 out of 10.

Really is a shame that this hasn't been updated in a while.
Janrok24 chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I've never seen this kind of story before, so kudos on doing some original!

Very interesting so far, here's hoping you do more )
Aincalandorn chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Hmmm... Shinji knowing that Two is supposed to look like his mother.. Truly no secrets being kept.
Vorpal Apple chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Yay, a scenario that hasn't been done before (at least as far as i know) I strongly approve.

Now, i won't bother pointing out the occasional typo (still did) but i'm a bit confused about Shinji knowing two Maya's now.

I'd be happy to read more so i hope you feel like continuing.
Nimak chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
So far sounds very interesting. I would love to see this continued.
Aincalandorn chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Hmmm. This is an interesting fic and it has me wondering why everything was kept secret; this kind of explains why.

I hope you do continue this, it's a very original idea. I'd also like to see how the char pairing will come about.
Blue Chaos chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
write more untill done.
Evanscope chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
An interesting plot, Seele and Nerv are not keeping secrets, that's really dangerous for any militar/political organization (tell the true) but even so it sound good. I'm asking myself if in your story Gendo will be a good boy or not, though you said that he keeps Shinji locked up in his apartment, that doesn't meaning he is evil, if I'd be the comander of an organization hated for the half of the national population I'd hide my son too, but there's the Eva-pilot rising purpose...anyway keep up the story I want to know what happened with Shinji. Regards.
EverybodyGetsTurnedIntoTang chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow, this is a great take on Evangelion. I've always wondered why SEELE and NERV took great lengths to keep their operations secret from the public. This is a great concept, and I love the dark twist you've added to it with the world's near-apocalyptic situation; I wasn't expecting that at all when I began reading. This will definitely lead to a more interesting plot.

Patch up your spelling and grammar a bit, and this has the potential to become a great Evangelion fanfiction.
qwertyui chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is one of the most original stories i've ever read. You MUST continue it.