Reviews for If I Could Have You
Ninestarsoftheblackestnight chapter 1 . 4/24
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! SO SAD! Could you write a fic where they get drunk at a party with the rest of the team, both of them, and Eric sings "Tacky" a "Happy" parody and Charles sings "Too White and Nerdy" a "Ridding dirty" parody? It would be really funny! You can do what ever you want for the rest of the story.
KyuuTea-chan chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh my... I love it. I. Do. Love. It. Thank you so much for this story. I want to cry in despair but I also want to hug everyone around me... It was sad but it was magical : I really do appreciate the kind of relationship they have. Love and pain at the same time... I really enjoyed your story :) thanks again !
See ya ;)
Sienn chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Beautiful. I love this. It truly captivated me... And made me cry in forth hours. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I agree...that was sad! *cries a little* Great story! It's so sad!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Ahhw, sad but so so bittersweetly perfect; it was the final straw to connect the X Men leader to the Brotherhood's one.
ThornPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I hadn't realised I read this one before checking your name, I love it! So... bittersweet. Oh, why can't they just be together?
Enaid Mora chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Deep within my soul of souls I was like "please be an alternate ending" but since it was angst I knew it wasn't going to happen. I loved it. It made me sad but in the good way. It was beautiful. Thank you.
L0kia chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
It's a really touching story... I felt tears in my eyes while I was reading this... But I like this one. Very well done.

Thank You.
Na-san chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wow, that was really sad. Loved it! Really nice angst fic!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
finally i'm getting around to reviewing this!

i would just like to confess how truly beautiful every moment, every phrase, every line and use of diction and parenthesis and italics/thoughts was. it was so heartfelt and stunning and i cried, i really did, and i want to blame the late night for my weakness but really, it's your strength in writing that triggered it. so thank you for that.

also, plenty made me smile, if not fondly, and one thing made me giggle for a rather silly reason. this: "stay with me, Erik, stay with me" made me giggle because stay-with-me-erik is my sister's Tumblr URL/username.

-but all of this (aside from personal relation like that bit) is exceptionally flawless. i adored every last moment and word. kudos on this masterpiece. ;~;
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
omg i cried i pretty much bawled my eyes out great jb it was beautiful
Librarians of Slash chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
*bawls eyes out* I saw that this was an M rated Charles/Erik, so I was anticipating something light-ish with perhaps a lemon. B-but then I read it, and...*dissolves into sobbing wreck* Don't get me wrong, it was great! Just sad. I am now officially in denial of anything other than Erik and Charles living happily ever after.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh god...this actually made me cry. Congratulations, this has been the only Fanfic EVER to make me cry- I'd give you a trophy, but they were out of them at the store. This was breathtakingly beautiful, eloquently written- and so freakin' sad I can't stand it :(

And I don't care if that's not how it's supposed to go, Erik needs to stay with Charles!
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Damn, that WAS sad.
Vinie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Sad stories are beautiful when well writen. Thank you for all the powerful emotion felt while reading this.