Reviews for A House is Not a Home
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 7 . 1/3
Now this one had a better ending. But I still want to read more.
ByeByeBriar chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
This is great. I love the way you've blended Supernatural, Joan of Arcadia, and the Dresden Files together. Joan grows so much here too which is great to see. I hope you do more, this is a great series. Mostly because I want to see Castiel appear in this tri-universe. He's my favorite character.
lunarlaura chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Love your Joan of Arcadia/supernatural stories! Have read them all multiple times. Are you going to post any more soon? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
CommChatter chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Completely beautiful. I look forward to the sequel!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
huh. okay. i seem to never have reviewed this story, which is odd, but possibly i was too busy squealing in ecstasy while reading it to remember to tell you how awesome it is.

yeah, sorry about that.

anyway, i absolutely adore how seamlessly you wove the worlds of joa and spn together - it's like, wow, this should TOTALLY happen. and i love the slow, natural progression of sam and joan's relationship, how dean is a REALLY awesome uncle (so much so that he wants them to have kids more than THEY seem to want to have kids :D), and of course, how cute billy is. it's just adorable and awesome, and i really, really loved this fic, so thank you for writing it.
dreameralways chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Thank you for writing this massive work. It was a lovely read.
Beatrice Otter chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
I love this story, and the first one that it follows. There are some loose ends-will there ever be a sequel?
Um. . .someone chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Wonderful! What's an inspired crossover idea :) loved the journey your story took me on, thanks!
simys chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Really Wonderful !

I loved the wedding.
tryingtobestine chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
I really like these stories by the way, and now I'm going to check out more of what you have written, before I need to do other stuff.
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I was in the mood to read old favorites and found a sequel, which was every bit as good as the original, I love your voices for all the family and here we got to meet the extend branches.

I am interested to see your Dean dealing with actual threats to Joan and Billy as cool as it is too see Joan kick ass neither of the boys are ones for letting someone else to the heavy lifting.

Already looking forward to the next part.
alicat54 chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
oh Dean and your love for babies... you know, there aren't enough Dean as a Daddy/Parent fics out there. this one, i think, captured his personality perfectly.

girlygothic chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
OMG! I was so psyched when I found this story.

I found "Home Is Where Your Story Begins" Months ago, and was bummed when I discovered (at the time) that it was unfinished. Then a few months for some reason I looked at it again, and jumped for joy that it had been completed.

I should have learned right then to keep an eye on you. Because yesterday I blundered across "A House is Not a Home", and promptly chewed right through all of it. Great work! I absolutely love this verse. All of your characterizations are spot-on, and the continuing storyline is just so addictive. I can't wait to read the next installment
Readergirl66 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
I hope you keep writing this story, it's awesome and I really enjoy reading it.
phoebe turner chapter 7 . 12/23/2011