Reviews for The Heart of the Storm
Aurorawhisperwind chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Beautiful. I loved the gentle pacing, the speaking with words, the bittersweet feelings of Isshin and Yuzu. Very tastefully, and sensitively done.
nekonotaishou chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Beautiful, beautiful story. It left a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Another aww.. I'm sure Ichigo wouldn't mind living in Soul Society with Rukia close by. I guess it's just a pain that he can't really have her all to himself since Byakuya's around too! XD

Things would have been much easier in the Living World. Come to think of it, being from separate worlds, one can't help but sacrifice the others world, to be together.

Awesome work! :)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I know I've read this before; don't know why it wasn't already in my favorites! Beautifully written. Lyrical. I like how the same mood is maintained as POV shifts.

Everyone-living and dead-is steeped in both loss and gratitude for what was/is/will be. Taken together these scenes offer up slightly more comfort than tragedy.
autumnsoliloquy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Why are you so good? This is perfect. (Except for a word that shouldn't be there four paragraphs from the end.) Ah be still my heart! I'm waiting in anticipation for that IchiRuki M fic! :)
curio cherry chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I love this!

As long as they have each other, they will be just fine. Even through the storm.
shinjiru15 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
So beautiful and bittersweet.. Thank you so much for sharing your stories
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Aww

I have nothing else to say. I really don't. You're just that great when writing moments that just *fit*.
somebody's world chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is beautifully written. I love all the details. :)
penvision chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
i love the way you write. i wish that i could curl up and read your writing all day. there is a poetic rhythm, an un-rushed feel to your sentences, filled with a wide array of perfectly selected vocabulary. i wish that i could write with your finesse.
Zoorzh chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Nicely done. Looking forward to more fics :)
MochaTurtle chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is simply beautiful. I'd been waiting for you to write another IchiRuki fic, and this one doesn't disappoint. Poignant and sad and bittersweet and hopeful all wrapped up into one story.

Please keep writing! :)
TruantPony chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I enjoyed the bittersweet nature of this fic. Whatever world Ichigo eventually chooses, would still mean that he's leaving people behind. That you showed how Ichigo's family misses him adds dimension to the angst. I liked that Rukia just lends silent support and having that is enough for Ichigo. This is a gorgeous story. Thank you so much for sharing it!

Cheers,

Truant
Ori chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
The question that's ringing in my head is whether or not that's what "robbing his son's life" means. Personally, I think that's definitely a possible scenario.

I think Isshin can still see his son though, seeing he still has power to see spirits and fight...
Estella May chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It's so hard to find a fic that keeps both Ichigo and Rukia in character on this site. Thank you for this gem.