Reviews for WP3: Bad Wolf Ballet
saiyasith1 chapter 100 . 10/24/2013
Wow, what an epic story. You were so original and all the various plots were so carefully planned out. EXCELLENT WORK! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Rodney Dobson chapter 100 . 3/11/2013
I don't know whether to be sorry or pleased that it's over: there aren't many non-professional authors who can maintain such quality and style for something this size and the only thing one can say is 'thank you' (and when do you start the next one)

Over seventy years ago Robert Heinlein wrote a short story called "By his bootstraps" wherein the protagonist propelled himself to a sybaritic future by means of a mysterious time window. At the time it was considered to be a 'tour de force' of time travel paradox stories: maybe it had been rivalled beforehand and it may well have been rivalled since - but I cannot think of a story that has more complex and sophisticated loops than this one. Indeed I imagine that I've missed half of them - the Coda is entitled "Spinning" but I am not sure whether that applies more to the machinations of the Emperor Dalek or to my head. I can only hope that if Lilac Reverie decides to write more then it isn't a detective story - if it were then the criminal himself would probably lose his place in his plot.
AkumakoRonso chapter 100 . 3/10/2013
OMG! It's done! I can't believe how many chapters this has... That's crazy!
I'm sad that they lost the baby. I even forgot about Paul, but now all my dots have connected!

Thanks for the read! I look forward to your future works!
skarosianlifeform chapter 99 . 3/10/2013
I have again the same question : how can the same individual (Corvantes), with exactly the same DNA, can be born from different parents in each world ? I mean, Reich Rose was obviously not the mother of "her" Corvantes, for example. And Jared was not the father of any Corvantes, either (since only Rose met Jared).

The same person can exist in more than one world, but to be the same genetically you need the same parents (BOTH mother and father).

Also, the boy that Rose is pregnant of, he is WHAT Paul ? The one of the Alpha World, who will become evil ? Or another one ?

Not to criticize, just that I'm a bit lost.
skarosianlifeform chapter 98 . 3/5/2013
A great chapter as ever.

A little detail, though : I don't think the Daleks would've created EIGHT time jumpers. Since the Norman Rose's universe was never born and erased, and Norman Rose herself, retroactively erased. So, logically there would ALWAYS had been seven jumpers.
SpaceTimeConundrum chapter 97 . 2/26/2013
Gah! Just when I thought things were wrapping up neatly into a happy ending, this happens!
skarosianlifeform chapter 94 . 2/22/2013
I'm happy that Swedish Rose does NOT endanger her son by living in the 18th century. I mean, she would've go back in the 21th c. as soon as he was in the least danger (such as being drafted as a young man for a war, or something), like she did when Elsa was in danger. And the same for Thorsten.

I mean, it was normally obvious that she cared for her son first, but when she took him in the past without reflecting her choice, I doubted that she was responsible. And I was wrong.

I thought that the story would be finished with Alpha Rose and Napoleon. Now, I hope we'll see Hannabelle and John (they are so awesome) again. If possible, alongside with Swedish Rose and Thorsten.
EnchantedWorlds chapter 89 . 2/5/2013
You just had to end with that, didn't you? Anyway great chapter as usual, I am seriously running out of thing to say about this, apart from the fact that it is really good.
EnchantedWorlds chapter 88 . 12/28/2012
This looks interesting, I can't wait to see how he actually got back to Rose, if you are going to tell us. Loved it, it was great.
EnchantedWorlds chapter 87 . 12/7/2012
This was indeed a very good chapter, I like how she found him again, well I liked everything actually.
SpaceTimeConundrum chapter 85 . 12/3/2012
I spent several nights catching up on this story and must say that this is one of the most inventive and engrossing adventures I've come across. Can't wait to read what comes next!
EnchantedWorlds chapter 85 . 12/1/2012
Tock! :'( Anyway I am soon running out of good things to say. There's so many things I like about this, I always get all happy when I see an update on this. Anyway wonderful chapter, as always.
EnchantedWorlds chapter 84 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter, Rose meeting Napoleon alone is going to be interesting. Great job
EnchantedWorlds chapter 83 . 11/26/2012
Yes where is Jared? Great twist of the story though, and another fantastic chapter.
EnchantedWorlds chapter 81 . 11/22/2012
So I really like the story so far, it was nice knowing a little more about the two years that passed for Rose and Jared. Also I really liked the way you write the relationship between them. Fantastic chapter.