Reviews for Percy's Irritation
PoseidonPrince chapter 8 . 1/8
goooood
CreativeIdealist chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
The ending wasn't corny; it was kinda funny. I love this so, so much, and I'm gonna add this to my community! Good job writing this and the prequel! Oh, by the way, i'm your 140th reviewer! Yay!
CreativeIdealist chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
I love this sequel as much as the prequel!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
Lovin' the sexual tension part
Percabeth-Posthena chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
i like it
divergent4ever chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Aphrodite girls RULE! & if James breaks up Percabeth...well, let's just say that he wouldn't be in a very good position *evil, maniacal look in eye*

Anyway, I love your story!
penleaf chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
ahhhh! Please continue! Your Percy Jackson fanfics is the reason I've actually READ the series. I wanted to read your fanfictions but I had to read the actual SERIES first. Best thing I've ever done. PLZ. CONTINUE!
tiara chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
love it i cant wait for the next chapter, i was wandering if you could add nansy bobofit or matt, their old school bullies. thanx again cant wait for the next chapter so yeah, make it so!
Lifeofme chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Mmooorrrrrrreeeeeee!
Tomafyre chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
You write your stories really good!

It would be a shame if those stories stopped.

(Evil grin.)
Rocker Lullaby chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I like your story! I read your other one, "Annabeth's Irritation", and when James says he has no training nor weapon, I was thinking that Percy do beat the Minotaur without weapons, training or knowing the secret about demigods. Take that, James! I repeat: I like your story.
P.D. Sorry if I don't make me understand, english isn't my first language.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Whats next? though i still wanted percy to beat james in swordplay...
missnluvschocolate chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
hahahahahahahahaha! gotta luv the aphrodite girls. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Why u stop writing? I SAAAAAAD!..( ) ( )
O

nom nom
FlowQueen chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
it was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW W-ESOME!