Reviews for Marry Me a Little
Silberfuchs chapter 1 . 5/5
I'm stunned and I love this story. I don't know what else to say, this is just too cute and perfect. Marvelous.
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
That was so sweet! I loved it. Great job :)
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I think we all knew from the moment John screamed sherlock before he shot the cabbi he was in love with him. And I figured out that sherlock loved John when he covered for John
KittyNinjaAuthor chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That's so adorable! :)
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Instant favourite. This was beautifully done! The characterization was amazing, the pace was perfect, and you can see a tantalizing glimpse of what must be running through their minds. Major kudos to you, I love it.
IbelieveinSherlock chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
awww, it's adorable!
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Sooo cute! Love it :)
Adara's Rose chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Ok, so maybe youre not a sadist. Well, a bit. Anyway, this fic had me squeeing like a dolt, bouncing in my seat like a happy - IDK what! Naaaaaawwhh!
Demon Angel Shuti chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hey rewrittengirl

I finally managed to finish the tranlation of your story and I uploaded it on .

Here's the link: .de/s/4e8b28420001079806713c6a

Kind regards and thank you again

Shuti
SuspiciousFlower chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
So perfect!
rewrittengirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Hey, Demon Angel Shuti! Yes, I can answer you here, I suppose! XD Its me, rewrittengirl, or Leffie at your service. *bows*

Thank you so much for your kind review! you don't know how MUCH it means to me that you're interested in translating my story! I would LOVE for you to, by all means! I would love to have even more readers, and I'm only sorry I don't know more languages so I can translate it myself!

Feel free to! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at my email address, which is the same username I have here .

Again, thank you so much!

Leffie
Demon Angel Shuti chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I have to admit that I really love your story.

During the last time I read many Sherlock fanfics but nearly none impressed me like yours did So I really have to ask you this question:

As I'm german, would you allow me to translate your fanfic into german and upload it on ? Of course I'll give reference to your original and put the link into my FF.

I don't have an account on , but I guess it's able to answer on a comment, right? I'd be glad if you do so.

Greetings, Shuti
ArcticOwl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awww... this is adorable. I really really love it :)
RiskyRid chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
awww~

that. was. so. cute.

x3 i can picture them, running away like two little kids

giggling and being in love with each other (even if one didn't realize it XD)

as i said, cute, little OS :3
Vitani Black X chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
awwwwww so sweet i love johnXsherlock and it should be the only pairing... I hate how close they get to each other in the tv series and don't kiss... GRR