Reviews for To Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before
starryskies-16 chapter 1 . 4/8
Ho...ly... woah. I'm normally let down by twi-slash, but I take my hat off to you! I loved it!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is too cute. Geeks Unite! Thanks for sharing.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh god... I never thought such a fic existed! I couldn't stop laughing at how awesomely geeky/nerdy this was! I absolutely loved it! I couldn't stop laughing at Edwards one liners. "She's dead Jim." - Fuck, I couldn't stop laughing. You're good! Comedy is hard to write and you fucking nailed it! I can't wait to read more of your work!
Traci Olsen chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
In Romulan Ale, veritas. 3
The Red Teardrop chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awesome story:)
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
what took these two so long! great one shot, I loved it xx
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This was really good and I wish it was a lot longer.

Thank you so much for sharing.
phrere chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
omg this story is so not done... what did jasper mean by not wanting any weirdness, I want to see how they end up together !
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Love these two nerds!
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Perfect!
EmmaleeWrites05 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This was an awesome o/s. Nerdgasms galore. Loved it.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
love it

:p
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
*ded* Fuckhot as always, bb.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Good thing I am part of the Twi-dom and not those others ones. Ick. Fine, go ahead and write about em, I will allow that. Only because this story was super cute and funny.
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Unique throwing in the Star Trek geekdom into an Edward/Jasper experience. I myself have been a Star Trek lover. Capt. Kirk is my man. I must admit I am also Team Edward. So having a story containing both of my loves was one I couldn't resist reading about. It was different. Not my usual genre, but good. Enjoyed the idea of Romulan Ale. It would knock anyone on their bum unless they were used to seriously drinking it. I have to agree with Edward the original is the best. I can tolerate Jean Luc Picard as Capt and his crew, but the others. Not!. The original is the best.