Reviews for Persona 3 Portable Fes:The Answer
Shiny Trixie Lulamoon chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Trixie mixed up words last time. your syntax was what was off. but chapter two... oh my Celestia.
everything is wrong. quite literally everything. Trixie is only reading in the high hopes you can inspire her to rewrite this in a better fashion. and don't ask Trixie what's wrong, less you want quite literally a room sized list of errors you did
Shiny Trixie Lulamoon chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Uh, your grammar is terrible.
Like, Trixie could barely get past the prologue. it's that bad.
You need a proofreader of some sort.
Kunoichi101 chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
next chapter is shinjiro's door i can't hardly wait
Kunoichi101 chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Ken-kun, Aki...
Kunoichi101 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I played this game as well. Takaya was voiced by Kabuto Yakushi in the japanese version. I'm a persona and naruto fan as well, btw
Kally-Fragalistic chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
Please Update!
Chemical Fire chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Yeah, you don't have any potential. Just putting that out there so I can remind you not to bother.
bluepegasus9 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow finally update :-) nice story

:-P
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Nice story,update soon :-P
Rainbowbutterfly16 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Alright! Wow, this reminde me of P3FES where Metis made her entrance at the game. This time, It's Shinjiro's twin brother! Is he really Shijiro's twin brother? or is he like Metis? Anyway you did great when you describing how FeMc's persona made its apperance at the scene. I wonder who is going to place Yukari's place for being jelosy to Shijiro about inherit FeMc's ability. Anyway, thank you for upload your story.
Rainbowbutterfly16 chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Oh! I love how the story goes right now. And I am so exciting about this new character about to show off. Is he your OC ir something? Just curious, you don't need to tell me. Anyway, great story!