Reviews for Radiation Situation
Reader101w chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
Cool story, all the way.

To use time itself against someone that near to invulnerability, that's a really good trick.

Great description about time reverting itself.

As for the epilogue, strange, but I would never see Kim as an anti-nuclear protester. Oh well, maybe some lingering effects of what happened did get stuck after all.

Jawelik chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
Nice. Good to see someone's still writing some good Kim Possible stories, and actually finishing them. Thanks. It was a good read.
Darev chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Yes, Kimberly, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Without Qua-czar, Hank and his Union were clearly outmatched.

So Shego's back into the superhero business, eh? Wonder what her brothers think about that? And Kim's an activist? Well she is still saving the world. Though I can't imagine Ron going solo, MMP or not.

That TV message was spooky. Kind of leaves it open for a sequel...or a prequel? You never know when time is involved.

Darev chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
Great imagery and a horrible way to go for everyone involved. So if I understand this correctly, Kim killed the original Asafiev in Chernobyl, preventing him from becoming Qua-zar and as a result changed history. Doesn't it seem like every time travel-based story ends with someone going back in time and making it so the events of the future never take place? It's like having a terrible experience and waking up to find out it was just a bad dream.

Beautiful closing sentence. I can't wait to see how this ends.

LJ58 chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Very nice end to the tale. I like the reboot. Very nicely done.
CajunBear73 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Like the 'flip of a switch', a different light shines on Kim, Ron and all those in this time stream.

Some things can go wrong, but who's to say that some tech's presence is always bad.

CB73
Jimmy1201 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
Nicely wrapped up. Having only a vary faint echo of past actions (like meatcakes) having an influence on the present was a great touch.
Jimmy1201 chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Hope you have another chapter in the wings. Kim kills and at the time, with hope pretty much gone and the world riding on her actions, killing was a no-brainer. But if there is a morning after, will it still seem like the correct action?
CajunBear73 chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Quite the twist to the tale.

In what would have been her end...Kim realized what may save the world from this horror. And reclaim what she now feels was squandered by so many.

Most of all, what she squandered with Ron.

Can't wait to see the answers to her questions.

And of those others may have.

CB73
Reader101w chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
A really sad, but very good chapter,

With Drakken and Shego gone, as well as Ron, what is there left, and what can stop Asafiev?

I hope to read more on this soon.

Reader101w chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
That is one very creepy chapter,

Now it's both Ron and Shego on the verge here. I wonder how this will turn out.

I hope to read the next chapter soon.

Darev chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
And yet somehow Kim will find the way to do the impossible: defeat Asafiev where Shego, Drakken, and even Ron failed. In the span of two chapters you've managed to kill three of the most beloved characters in the Kimverse.

Asafiev reminds me of Mr. Sinister from the X-Men series; a radically-powerful mutant that could not die. Qua-czar's death was as final as they came and that he was able to bring himself back together proves what a monster he really is.

Is this the end of Dr. Drakken?

Darev

One thing I meant to ask, why do you have soundtracks for each installment?
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
You have a gift for the creepy and disturbing. The noble, yet ultimately futile, actions and the death scenes are heart-wrenching to say the least. I eagerly await the conclusion.

Now I'm off to devour some sweet and absurd comedy to settle my brain. *shudder*

Doc
Jimmy1201 chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Really getting intense and we are starting to run low on heroes. Perhaps Kim can pull off - well, don't know that a win is possible, but perhaps stopping the bad guys in the end will have to do.
Codename BlueEyes chapter 11 . 10/8/2011
Wooo, next chapter!

Poor Dr.D, finding out he is the one responsible for all this mess and Shego's death. I was actually waiting for this moment to happen since chapter 2 when QuaCzar first put her in hospital, so it was kind of satisfying seeing it there.

I think it's funny how Kim is left to deal with Asafiev, now that all the others are dead/dying. At the beginning of the series, she was the most badass, capable fighter, and after Season 4 when Ron and Drakken got upgrades, it just seems like she's desperately outmatched. How could she possibly succeed where those more powerful have failed? I don't envy you having to write yourself out of that :)

On a different note, up to now I had no idea where the Adrena Lynn arc/Hank Perkins master-plan were going, I completely forgot about the time machine. Looks like it's going to make a comeback.