Reviews for Worth the Wait
This was sooooo good!
Featherfreak chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Awesome, love it.
sreya ray chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
My only complaint with this lovely little piece of sunshine? Its too short! I found the story very optimistic yet surreal the writing lucid yet lyrical and the characterizations very believable. Way to go authoress!
Louis.please.love.Armand chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
this was so sweet and awesome. ALec always seemed like a child to me i never thought it would bother him or he'd actully be mature :)
izziey chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
alec is one of my least favorite characters so i avoided reading this story, and others like it, for quite some time. i am surprised that i found myself, not liking, alec, but feeling some empathy towards him.

i now find the title ironic.
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Lovely. The whole premise, the words themselves, the unfolding of their relationship. The compromises each of them made. Just lovely.
ishala8 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh god! He is ADORABLE! *squeal* Can I have him? *feeling faint* But seriously, that has got to be the most amazing, sweetest, bestest portrayal of Alec EVER!

In a way I kind of feel sorry for him. He is so innocent and caught in the unforgiving, blood-drenched world of the Volturi at such a young, untried age... Maybe Edward can be his breath of fresh air like he is Edward's.

Then again, it is kind of unfair how Edward can gain reasurance of Alec's feelings for him through his thoughts while providing few words to reasure his mate in return. I'm not sure if that is an accurate assumption, but the scenes cut before we could see Edward's reactions to Alec's adorable uncertainty and innocence, so...

*breathes deeply* Anyway, enough babbling. You did an amazing job in creating a very captivating plot and smile-worthy scenes. I loved this fic, so thank you for all the hard work you put into it.
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
so perfect]

beautiful really]

hugZ()
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Wow. A great pairing that is feeding my slash addiction! When I picture these two, I picture Robert Pattinson the way he was as Cedric Diggory in HP and the Goblet of Fire and Alec is pretty much the same as New Moon, except his lips aren't as pursed.

Love it. Your writing is so emotional and realistic - it's amazing.

Love,

Avalon
minlin chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I don't think I've ever considered this pairing before, but it works beautifully.
starry-nights88 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Okay. I'm glad that you suggested I read this. I liked it, very much. I will definately check out the rest of your EdwardAlec stories.
AlecAndra chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh yeah, they should do it again. :) Loved it. Thanks
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I LOVED this! You have done a fantastic job portraying the growing friendship and eventual love of both of these boys!

Once again you amaze me with your talent and brilliance

Xoxo
Pinkster Lily chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story, as the idea of it intrigues me and I really liked how you portrayed the characters. As with all of your stories, it is excellent and has inspired me to start writing again. Keep up the great work and post soon!

whitwit chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
What a deliciously sweet story. Truly enjoyable. I liked the way their relationship developed over the summer. I think their sudden interest in becoming intimate took them both by surprise. They were so innocent. Lovely.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

*hugs*