Reviews for The Wizarding Detective
Bjalf chapter 8 . 5/21
This is getting very confusing.
Updates?
SakuraKoi chapter 30 . 5/16
so good I want more
Saissa chapter 6 . 5/15
SO Sirius has cast out Bellatrix and the Cissy Malfoy, but has not re-instated Andromeda?
This would mean there are no Blacks in Britain - supposedly.
I guess Draco doesnt count as a Black since he was born a Malfoy and not a Black...
Pokeevee57 chapter 30 . 5/3
Wow. This was amazing. When I first saw Shinichi appear in here, I was hoping that he'd be a wizard. And guess what? Yer a wizard, Shinichi! Made me pretty happy.
The scenes with the mysteries and etc. we're also very well-written. There were a lot of details and work integrated in the story as a whole, and if certainly led to a long read.
The ways that the characters interpreted the world and their situations were also really good. They explained their thoughts wonderfully with the help of thought flashbacks, helping with the understanding of what they had gone through and how they did it. It really helped explain how many things have happened, and I am grateful for it.
I found the story pretty interesting and the investigations well-executed.

I definitely enjoyed this wonderful story, and I hope to continue with it soon. My thirst for a good read was quenched with this.

Arigato! Thank you so much!
James Birdsong chapter 30 . 4/22
Excellent work obviously
Amyethious chapter 30 . 3/30
i can't wait for the next chapter. this is brilliant. also looking forward to some of your other stories updating. hope you're alright.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 13 . 3/4
Wow me encanta! Cada vez se pone mas emocionante!
Elfin69 chapter 30 . 2/28
Looks like the end is almost there and now they have the means to fight back
Elfin69 chapter 29 . 2/28
Maybe they can also make something like tear gas for the enemy and maybe not have to wear tear gas masks but maybe have a spell that no one can see that acts like the bubble headed charm.
Elfin69 chapter 28 . 2/28
I don't remember, did Sirius disinherit Narcissa and Bellatrix to strip them of the Black family magics?
Elfin69 chapter 27 . 2/28
At least this way they can put a fidelius on the old Order members so that they will also be protected and not be able to be remembered. How will they protect Harry before he gets there?
Elfin69 chapter 26 . 2/28
At least they have the time and place to fully train without having to worry about being found out.
Elfin69 chapter 25 . 2/28
So what will they find out and how many DE's will be left when Harry gets there
Elfin69 chapter 24 . 2/28
So how much longer until they find the cure and get Shinichi back to his normal self.