Reviews for A Brand New Reality
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This totally seems to capture what I love about Phineas- he's dynamic, and inquisitive, and intelligent, and confident. For him, injustice is one more thing to outwit, and another day is just another opportunity. There is no sitting and waiting, as waiting is just a waste of time he could spend doing something else. Especially loved that explanation of how they fully and blatantly resisted Doof's rule.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is a very different take on the boys than I imagined, but I liked it. It was sweet, and I really enjoyed Phineas getting all worked up about the inventions he wanted to make.
LahmePower chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh, wow! That was an amazing story, full of epicness, awesome speeches and finding new hope. I was rather disappointed by how the 2nd dimension characters were only cameos, but you're story made up for all of it. It was beautifully written too. You have a real talent here, though the ending was a bit weak.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
AW! *U* This is absolutely gorgeous! *U* Man, I loved this movie (finally saw it! U), and you got everything BEAUTIFULLY! *U* WOW! My gosh, this is seriously one of the most amazing P&F stories I've ever read, and I can't wait for more from you! *U* This Phineas and Ferb's moments were so sweet here (especially the hug, the wrench for Ferb, the catchphrase, etc.!), and I loved every moment of it! Rock on!
Scar of hope chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
SUCCESS! in all seriousness, that was awesome.
J. Gibs chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I'm going to answer it anyway: Ultimate Success!
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Success I would say in my humble opinion. I like the moment that Phineas figured it all out, very well done.
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really liked this! It was really well written, and a scene that I really wish that they had included in the movie! Awesome job!
Linzerj chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
...*has fainted from the sheer awesomeness*

OK...that was just awesome. I loved how you focused on the 2nd dimension guys, and how it all fell together so beautifully. Amazing job!
Radar1388 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
a good one-shot, i too loved the movie, and i may be writing a second dimension fic as well, sorry i started rambling, but this was a really good look into the alternate dimension phineas and ferb, the last line of this was perfect
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I liked this a lot. I liked seeing more of the alt. Phineas and Ferb. The only thing I want to mention is that in the movie Candace said Doof took over when she was 7, so Phineas would have only been 2.
weirdgirl332 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
We need more stories like this. I really liked this story, how it is told from the parallel Phineas POV. I also liked how dark you made it, mentioning things that they probably couldn't in a kid's show. There had to be people who tried to openly rebel Doofenshmirtz, and he had to punish them somehow. And some of the people in the other dimension looked really afraid, especially their mother. Anyways, great story, too bad its only one chapter, it would be interesting if you wrote another from Alternate Candace POV. But I did like this story, good job on nailing the characters(in my opinion).