Reviews for The God Particle
Wednesday's Jest chapter 2 . 8/27
When encountering a new intelligence for the first time, what does the human do? Threaten it with destruction. Because it is unknown and thus to be feared. What is feared must be destroyed. Ah, the brighter side of human nature.

I saw in this the potential for a much darker fic. If the human was armed, especially with a ranged weapon, then they might well have killed Fluttershy. A hunter finding himself in Equestria kills the Pegasus and, lacking any better options for food, dresses the carcass and cooks it. Imagine the horror of the Ponies.

That said, having only read these two chapters the characterization of the OC is…unflattering. He comes across as self-absorbed, indecisive, and mentally weak. I would say that he is being set up as a strawman for the “stereotypical” liberal academic, but I haven’t seen enough to fully judge. Still, if this isn’t what you were going for, then it might be worthwhile to take a look at these two chapters again. Not suggesting that you rewrite them, but it might help you as a writer.
UpgraderIsAwesome489 chapter 58 . 5/27
Awesome fanfic, I hope you update soon.
DGL-30 chapter 58 . 5/26
This story is So epic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 58 . 4/22
Awesome story dude! Love it!
Bring on the next chapter! Xd
GENISYS chapter 58 . 4/9
My question is, how you find the time to write all of this? You gotta tell me your secret on this.
This was a amazing chapter and a long one exalent job keep it up
This was a exalent chapter but the since confusd me.
Enjoyable and easy to read. I find this quite fascinating, mostly due to the fact that I'm a bit of a science myself. I think though, that your should put in a part including the properties if the higgs-boson particle. They can get quite interesting!
TheJokerMan95 chapter 55 . 2/1
WHAT A TWIST!
Man,what. .
Can't wait to see what's next.
-J
Szenka chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Hmm..."Báthori Erzsébet"..."44 betűs ABC"...mond csak, nem vagy te véletlenül magyar?
THE GUEST chapter 54 . 11/1/2014
Cool
Solitary Reader chapter 53 . 9/25/2014
I've been keeping tabs on this story since I discovered it with only 13 chapters to it's name. Ch 39 was the last update I'd instantly devoured before, eh.. going away. Yesterday, I picked up where I'd left off, delighted with having 14 extra chapters to tear into. Easily among the top works of literature here. Keep up the good work, Author. And don't be afraid to take your time making it perfect, that strategy is working brilliantly for you.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 53 . 7/27/2014
Nice job with the chapter you've written there, so please keep updating soon for more and take care.
Russet Burbanks chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the references to Fermilab in this! My grandpa laid the concrete for the accelerator! _
The guest chapter 52 . 7/10/2014