Reviews for The God Particle
tatewaki2000 chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
Moral of the Story:

WORSHIP THE PONIES! ! ! ! ! ! !

Hahahahahahahhaa.. :)
AvvSoar chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
Again anthor great chapter, like the deatail that you put into the binding ceromny superb realty surperb
BekasaurusRex chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
Yes. More.

Just kidding, I'll write more than that. I thought this chapter was great, as usual. I liked how you described the binding oath/spell. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Bek Rex
lelcar chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
I would want to ask EqZephyr about Jamesdevelopment the story: from a cynical yet brilliant character to submisive and tamed onel. Clearly a lot of readers like me dislike it (after all, in modern fiction we usually favor the spirit free, rebels and even anti-system characters/heroes). But I guess the author has his reason for this particular choice. Can you give us a little insight, a few hints about, if you please?
Novanto chapter 30 . 6/27/2012
Why does FF keep fiddling with the System! It's starting to annoy!

That traitorous unicorn...
Ironclad chapter 30 . 6/27/2012
Book why did he take the offer. Ohh well the new human is going to shake things up right? I bet I know who it is.
thefluffyone93 chapter 29 . 6/23/2012
I really hope James refuses the offer.

However, even if he does, I hope that the new human

will want to keep his freedom and identity.
BekasaurusRex chapter 29 . 6/22/2012
This story is excellent. Truly, a great piece of work. Can't wait for chapter 30.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/22/2012
What is with all the cliffhangers all of a sudden?

At the end of chapter 27 a dragon attacked, then at the end of 28 Princess Celestia was going to ask James something of great importance with out saying what it is, then at the end of 29 Firewing reveals that another human, most likely Eric, is going to get involved and play a major role. What's going to happen at the end of chapter 30? Is it going to end right when James is going to say if he's going to accept the princess's offer or not?

Also, you know, when Luna said she will be able to keep James on a short leash, the first thing that came into my mind was that old saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" ... wait, it just came to me. The asiling was keeping James on a leash in those nightmares. Was that a coincidence?
lelcar chapter 29 . 6/22/2012
I think the other human is Dr. Eric, the one who found the photo of his friend with the six mares in chapter 21.

I guess Twilights experiments with dimensional portal are going to have an...inexpected twist.
MidGerm chapter 29 . 6/22/2012
another of his kind?

*chants to self*

muhahaha
Leggy the brony fimfic.com chapter 29 . 6/22/2012
Oh snap...
Whitefang333 chapter 29 . 6/21/2012
It is the last step for James to become the perfect puppet. It is interesting that Twilight seems to become him before he went some sort of transformation. It could create an interesting rift between her and princesses in the future as what is happening is far from natural.
Major Simi chapter 28 . 6/16/2012
well looks like political tensions are high, and well the end whit the princesses was interesting, great chapter, well done
AvvSoar chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
OMG Cliffhanger...

I must get an update. PPPPLLLLZZZ
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »