Reviews for The God Particle
Evowizard25 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
He can only deny the Princessess powers for so long. He's going to have to accept the plain and simple fact. They are gods. I'm a scientist and I approve of this. :D

Anyways, what's going on? Who's this mysterious group? Why was Luna there? (Will you check out my crossover Resitance: Equestria?)...What? I was asking questions...Oh, like you've never done it before.

I hope you update soon.

Sincerely,

Evo
spyrolink chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
I think there's more to it than James coming into Equestria, and the secret in the ruins.
Spectral Volta chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
wow dude great fanfic up to so far ... im impressed by how you managed to rip of a few movies in the last few paragraphs.

hope for more yet i hope you check for where you've either misspelled or misplaced words as such ...
The Mad shoe1 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Aaah, i just love how Twilight and James are almost always butting heads over various diffrent topics that they do not agree on.

I am also hoping that there will be some more screentime for James with either Luna or Celestia.
RealityCheck chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
I do believe your protagonist is being a little too stubborn.

If he's any real sort of scientist - and I don't mean "a professional with a lot of book learning," or "a guy in a white lab coat who applies for government grants," I mean a REAL SCIENTIST, someone who puts empirical evidence first and foremost- he should already know that NOTHING in the textbooks back home reliably applies in Equestria. Forget the issue of the Moon and Sun, he's already seen things that violate every principle discovered by Isaac Newton, much less Hawking and Einstein. "Calculations" my ass. If he has any observational abilities at all he'd have taken note of hundreds of commonplace things going on around him that would send Newton- hell, GALILEO- running back to the chalkboard. he should have mentally tossed his notepad over his shoulder on day ONE.
NightCore chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
oh? Is the plot picking up? I can't wait

Hehe, It's fun to see those 2 bicker at each other. I can see they are going to be close in a platonic way.

James made the mistake of pissing off Twilight :o and if he thinks her magic is illogical now, wait till he see's her mane turn to fire ~.~.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next!
PyroSolracIII chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a romantic but I don't see there relationship staying completely platonic. Anyway, not much I can think to say besides another good chapter and I hope you can update soon.
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
*sniff, sniff* is that a shipping i smell?
RR7733 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
*gasp*

TWILIGHT IS A FILTHY COMMIE!

Someone call the Capitalism Police! (TM)
spyrolink chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Good chapter. Now there's two nerds, just what the main 6 need
NightCore chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
This an amazing story and well written. I find it refreshing to read a story where there isn't a feeling of the author rushing it. I like how the characters are portrayed in a more...grown up way, while still keeping their personalities and not becoming too OOC. The only thing that is bugging me about the story is that, unless I can't remember it for some reason, James has never been physically described. Through the chapters I have gotten a rough feel for what he looks like and his age, but nothing concrete. You are doing a wonderful job with this story and I look forward to reading more.
HiAndromon chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
I'm looking forward to this story..Though one thing I'd like to mention is that I believe the Sun in Equestria is an orbiting Satellite like the moon, as such it may make sense how Celestia raises it..that's my theory anyway.
lord faggot of gay chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Great chapter
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
interesting
devin chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
I really like your work hope to read more from this.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »