Reviews for The God Particle
Steve chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
the story is quite good, however, please don't turn it into a bestiality fic with James and Twilight. If you are at least have James become a pony or Twilight become human. I highly doubt romance will occur, which is good, but i'm saying this just in case so you don't ruin the fic.
Jexx chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
I have to agree with RealityCheck.

"I don't believe because it is impossible", despite evidence on the contrary, however limited, is not how scientist should react.

I suppose it can be explained by him still being in denial. It was only few days fic-wise, after all.
Dnar Semaj chapter 8 . 10/15/2011
You made the disagreements realistic and the characterization is accurate. That being said, I don't like this story. You made him into a pussy.
Bioemerl chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Im liking this story

my only complaint is that it ends...

I hope to see more.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Evowizard25 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
He can only deny the Princessess powers for so long. He's going to have to accept the plain and simple fact. They are gods. I'm a scientist and I approve of this. :D

Anyways, what's going on? Who's this mysterious group? Why was Luna there? (Will you check out my crossover Resitance: Equestria?)...What? I was asking questions...Oh, like you've never done it before.

I hope you update soon.

spyrolink chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
I think there's more to it than James coming into Equestria, and the secret in the ruins.
Spectral Volta chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
wow dude great fanfic up to so far ... im impressed by how you managed to rip of a few movies in the last few paragraphs.

hope for more yet i hope you check for where you've either misspelled or misplaced words as such ...
The Mad shoe1 chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Aaah, i just love how Twilight and James are almost always butting heads over various diffrent topics that they do not agree on.

I am also hoping that there will be some more screentime for James with either Luna or Celestia.
RealityCheck chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
I do believe your protagonist is being a little too stubborn.

If he's any real sort of scientist - and I don't mean "a professional with a lot of book learning," or "a guy in a white lab coat who applies for government grants," I mean a REAL SCIENTIST, someone who puts empirical evidence first and foremost- he should already know that NOTHING in the textbooks back home reliably applies in Equestria. Forget the issue of the Moon and Sun, he's already seen things that violate every principle discovered by Isaac Newton, much less Hawking and Einstein. "Calculations" my ass. If he has any observational abilities at all he'd have taken note of hundreds of commonplace things going on around him that would send Newton- hell, GALILEO- running back to the chalkboard. he should have mentally tossed his notepad over his shoulder on day ONE.
NightCore chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
oh? Is the plot picking up? I can't wait

Hehe, It's fun to see those 2 bicker at each other. I can see they are going to be close in a platonic way.

James made the mistake of pissing off Twilight :o and if he thinks her magic is illogical now, wait till he see's her mane turn to fire ~.~.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next!
PyroSolracIII chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a romantic but I don't see there relationship staying completely platonic. Anyway, not much I can think to say besides another good chapter and I hope you can update soon.
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
*sniff, sniff* is that a shipping i smell?
RR7733 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011

Someone call the Capitalism Police! (TM)
spyrolink chapter 8 . 10/8/2011