Reviews for The God Particle
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
*sniff, sniff* is that a shipping i smell?
RR7733 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
*gasp*

TWILIGHT IS A FILTHY COMMIE!

Someone call the Capitalism Police! (TM)
spyrolink chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Good chapter. Now there's two nerds, just what the main 6 need
NightCore chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
This an amazing story and well written. I find it refreshing to read a story where there isn't a feeling of the author rushing it. I like how the characters are portrayed in a more...grown up way, while still keeping their personalities and not becoming too OOC. The only thing that is bugging me about the story is that, unless I can't remember it for some reason, James has never been physically described. Through the chapters I have gotten a rough feel for what he looks like and his age, but nothing concrete. You are doing a wonderful job with this story and I look forward to reading more.
HiAndromon chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
I'm looking forward to this story..Though one thing I'd like to mention is that I believe the Sun in Equestria is an orbiting Satellite like the moon, as such it may make sense how Celestia raises it..that's my theory anyway.
lord faggot of gay chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Great chapter
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
interesting
devin chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
I really like your work hope to read more from this.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Another exellent chapter, i loved how Dash and James "bonded" with each other.
Evowizard25 chapter 8 . 10/5/2011
Oh, silly, silly, James. Not believing in gods and magic. I mean, what is he, a scientist...Wait!

Anyways, the next chapter is going to be great. I can just tell. I wonder how he'll take it. (That and that Twilight and her friends were the ones to free Luna from Nightmare Moon's grip.)And Rainbow Dash was beating up James...Should of seen that one coming.

I hope you update soon.

Sincerely,

Evo
Crosser chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Oh, think nothing of the slow review! I've always said a great story deserves a little bit of patience. Besides, this isn't the longest I've been forced to wait for a story to get updated. There's this one story that I started reading in my freshmen year in high school, and it's still updating! To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if the space between those updates was a whole year... Long wait or not, the chapter length more than made up for it.

Oh, sorry I got a little bit side tracked there. I'm really looking forward to seeing how James hands this bombshell. I honestly didn't think something like this would come up this quickly. At the very least, I figured he'd find out about something a bit smaller like the fact pegasi can control weather, or at the very least the fact ponies acted as the custodians of nature! Hopefully he can get past his rather skeptical views and look at this from a (relatively) logical view point. He's in a whole new world where there are quite a few unexplainable phenomena going on around him, and if a scientist were to observe something happening that shouldn't be possible by our current model of reasoning (such as the neutrinos which were recently discovered to go faster than the speed of light) then there's obviously a flaw in the reasoning.

It'll probably be an incredibly hard (and bitter) pill to swallow though. It's not every day that you find out everything you've spent your entire life learning has been rendered obsolete. Whether the source of these discrepancies is because the laws of the pony universe are vastly different from our own (which I find much more likely) or their world has some kind of molecule our world doesn't... which, honestly, would explain the title.

Sorry for not reviewing over the past few chapters by the way! My mind was in a serious fog and I only recently got my mind out of writers block mode.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Crosser chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Mmm, this fanfic's really starting to shape up nicely! Sorry about not reviewing over the last three chapters, but with the school year starting back up I either kept forgetting to or I was busy.

Anywho, on with the review!

I can honestly see where James is coming from. Afterall, the circumstances between the monarchy of our world and Equestria are dramatically different. The main flaw with a human-made monarchy is that the rulers are typically young, foolish, and most of all greedy. Even if they're not the best choice for the throne, the individual selected would typically be raised to believe the sun metaphorically rose and set for them. Where as in Equestria their leader is a millennium old and more than likely had to go through many trials and tests of character to establish herself as the ruler of all Equestria. The fact she's seemingly immortal also makes the land's peace all the more break resistant. Celestia has never given them a reason to suspect she might not be the best ruler of the land, and as such there's not really any reason for political tension to break the peace of the land.

For just a moment though, let's say that Celestia did somehow leave power. Also for the sake of argument, let's say that Luna was similarly indisposed. What would happen if Prince Blueblood was granted Alicorn status and instated as the crowned Prince of Equestria?

Now, that would never happen but it's a frightening thought none the less.

As a final note, I can't wait till he learns that Celestia controls the orbit of the earth around the sun and Luna controls the orbit of the moon around the earth!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
As always it is nothing but a true pleasure to read such a great fic as this one, i can see how much time you have put into it.
Geeky Pony chapter 7 . 9/6/2011