Reviews for The God Particle
Lockdownthegunner chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Dis story good i keep my eye on it
Lewascan2 chapter 42 . 8/10/2013
*after reading chapter 42* O_O Holy crap! Sweetie Bell is powerful! She got her cutie mark! :D
Lewascan2 chapter 36 . 8/10/2013
Okay, that chapter was freakin epic. I can put it no other way. This story is one of the best things I've ever read on Fanfiction. There are just so many things that make this story one of the greatest that I can't seem to find words for them. Seriously, I wanna roll all over tha floor, hooting with excitement and the desire for more. Truly, this is a work of art.
As always: Keep on writing! :D
Lewascan2 chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
Strangely this chapter reminded me of the song: Fallen Kingdom, by Captain Sparkles. What an erie vision.
Omnicron25 chapter 47 . 7/31/2013
Now that was a great chapter! I really like the emotion and thought you put into this one-not that your others aren't riveting-but this one really shines in subtleness of the way you presented the information and underlying emotion. Great work!
vultraz168 chapter 46 . 7/24/2013
Leaving me hangin', man...
Omnicron25 chapter 46 . 7/11/2013
That was absolutely amazing! I loved how this chapter turned out , and I must say that this chapter is one of the most gripping. I cannot wait to see the next chapter as the war begins. This chapter was very suspenseful, and I loved every moment of it!

I am surprised that Twilight has so strongly voiced her want to have an alliance with the changelings. It was actually an interesting twist I certainly did not expect. However, I am interested on how Chrysalis will react to the proposal and how James will approach the matter.

As for gripes, I can't seem to find any for the moment. So, good work.

Keep it up! I look forward to the next chapter!
Fell Lark chapter 46 . 7/11/2013
Omg an update im sooo excited
Corpj123 chapter 45 . 6/15/2013
If he pulls it off, Swordstorm better be getting something for that, lol. That's... INCREDIBLY dangerous, oh my god.
Core-X chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Found this story, ended up reading 1/4 of it in 1 night, and really enjoying it. I love the science in there as well. you get a fav :D
Lankore chapter 44 . 5/8/2013
Hooray! It's back! YOU'RE back! Oh sweet Celestia how I've waited! And the day I do my last check before finially just deleting this from my followed stories it returns! Oh my god I will never lose faith ever again! So AWESOME! /)*3*(\
angelus288 chapter 44 . 5/1/2013
Glad to see this story back. By the way in my last review I had some questions that you never answered, if you don't remember them here they are. Just how did Princess Celestia get to earth and how did Eric know about her arrival and how did he know about Equestria? I don't if it ever has been explained, maybe it has and I missed it. Also I've been wondering for a while, what would have happened if James declined the Princess's offer to join the Royal Council? I'm curious. And one last thing, I thought you said that you weren't going to ship Twilight and James.
Happy reader chapter 44 . 4/28/2013
Great to see you back, mate. Don't apologise for anything, you made the right choice. I know what it's like to have no interest whatsoever in doing something that a crowd are pressuring you to do. You stepped back and left it alone, rather than just pushing ahead anyway and risking the story. All good things take waiting. I hope you sorted out whatever it was and just want to say your returning chapter has not disappointed! Great work, mate:)
Oggeleet chapter 44 . 4/27/2013
Finally an update! Very appreciated D
'twas a good chapter aswell. I am pleased to see your skills being on the same level as before!
AvvSoar chapter 44 . 4/27/2013
You mean that that Hatius wasn't a plan to force us to read your entire story just to catch up again...

Good to have you back :)
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »