Reviews for The God Particle
EllipticDART chapter 65 . 1/20
I loved the last couple chapters. Keep up the awesome work.
SkullSlim690 chapter 65 . 1/18
This is awesome! I hope you keep it up the good. :)
SkullSlim690 chapter 64 . 1/15
This is awesome as always! Good job on jotting this. And please update soon. :)
Raistlin majere 999 chapter 1 . 1/15
Wow that was amazing 10/10
Avro Lancaster chapter 1 . 1/15
SkullSlim690 chapter 63 . 1/10
This is an awesome story I've ever read! Good job, on writing this. I hope you will continue this, update soon.
SkullSlim690 chapter 62 . 1/9
This is so awesome! I assure that you're having a good job on jotting this story. I hope you update soon.
R115 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I know you'll read this. The hiatus is over. I'll be in touch.

You're old pall,

someguy chapter 44 . 12/8/2015
I thought about it a little and realized something... Discord would probably be VERY helpful in this scenario. You see with this "The Beyond" wanting to reset everything to nothingness that leaves absolutely nothing to even be interacted with. Discord wouldn't be able to drum up chaos of any form because there would be nothing to tinker with. With all his abilities he should atleast prove himself somewhat helpful.
Guest chapter 60 . 10/11/2015
Yeah! Update
CrypticMirror chapter 59 . 9/28/2015
"War, hoo, what is it good for..." Well not storytelling, sergeant.
DragonLord RyuKizoku chapter 59 . 9/26/2015
To be honest, during that first paragraph of the chapter I had absolutely no memory of the whole "Celestia is gone and the entire fucking world is freezing" thing. Then it all came rushing back and I was like, "Oh. Right. That's what's going on."
TheJokerMan chapter 59 . 9/26/2015
...Interesting to know. Inspiration can come in the most unlikely of places...Thank you for the update.
I look forward to the next development.

Guest chapter 58 . 9/14/2015
I hope you aren't done with this story because there's still bronies out there who want to find out what happens with it. Maybe if you are done then you could arrange for someone to get a metaphorical bronze crown till you want to write again
Wednesday's Jest chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
When encountering a new intelligence for the first time, what does the human do? Threaten it with destruction. Because it is unknown and thus to be feared. What is feared must be destroyed. Ah, the brighter side of human nature.

I saw in this the potential for a much darker fic. If the human was armed, especially with a ranged weapon, then they might well have killed Fluttershy. A hunter finding himself in Equestria kills the Pegasus and, lacking any better options for food, dresses the carcass and cooks it. Imagine the horror of the Ponies.

That said, having only read these two chapters the characterization of the OC is…unflattering. He comes across as self-absorbed, indecisive, and mentally weak. I would say that he is being set up as a strawman for the “stereotypical” liberal academic, but I haven’t seen enough to fully judge. Still, if this isn’t what you were going for, then it might be worthwhile to take a look at these two chapters again. Not suggesting that you rewrite them, but it might help you as a writer.
480 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »