Reviews for The God Particle
DGL-30 chapter 58 . 5/26/2015
This story is So epic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 58 . 4/22/2015
Awesome story dude! Love it!
Bring on the next chapter! Xd
Fleet Admiral Jet Grey 983 chapter 58 . 4/9/2015
My question is, how you find the time to write all of this? You gotta tell me your secret on this.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
This was a amazing chapter and a long one exalent job keep it up
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
This was a exalent chapter but the since confusd me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Enjoyable and easy to read. I find this quite fascinating, mostly due to the fact that I'm a bit of a science myself. I think though, that your should put in a part including the properties if the higgs-boson particle. They can get quite interesting!
TheJokerMan chapter 55 . 2/1/2015
WHAT A TWIST!
Man,what. .
Can't wait to see what's next.
-J
Szenka chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
Hmm..."Báthori Erzsébet"..."44 betűs ABC"...mond csak, nem vagy te véletlenül magyar?
THE GUEST chapter 54 . 11/1/2014
Cool
Solitary Reader chapter 53 . 9/25/2014
I've been keeping tabs on this story since I discovered it with only 13 chapters to it's name. Ch 39 was the last update I'd instantly devoured before, eh.. going away. Yesterday, I picked up where I'd left off, delighted with having 14 extra chapters to tear into. Easily among the top works of literature here. Keep up the good work, Author. And don't be afraid to take your time making it perfect, that strategy is working brilliantly for you.
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 53 . 7/27/2014
Nice job with the chapter you've written there, so please keep updating soon for more and take care.
Russet Burbanks chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the references to Fermilab in this! My grandpa laid the concrete for the accelerator! _
The guest chapter 52 . 7/10/2014
Really cool story
TheJokerMan chapter 52 . 7/10/2014
Agreed.
Eternal-Nevermore chapter 52 . 7/10/2014
Another good chapter. Though there's something I've been wondering about. How involved will earth be if at all? I know they're different dimensions, but all this inter-dimensional travel seems like it would bring a lot of attention to earth.
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »