Reviews for The God Particle
Oggeleet chapter 44 . 4/27/2013
Finally an update! Very appreciated D
'twas a good chapter aswell. I am pleased to see your skills being on the same level as before!
AvvSoar chapter 44 . 4/27/2013
You mean that that Hatius wasn't a plan to force us to read your entire story just to catch up again...

Good to have you back :)
FireKitsune1 chapter 44 . 4/26/2013
I'm so happy to see another chapter of The God Particle, it's in my top 5 Human in Equestria fics.
MorbidWerewolf chapter 44 . 4/26/2013
Oh, happy day! New chapter!
Ryousanki chapter 44 . 4/26/2013
Nice Chapter, completely wort the wait. And as long as there are new chapters, nobody has any right to complain.
Keep it up!

Ryousanki
damzero chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
"sucked ... no, pulled ... as if by gravity into some kind of vortex" THANK YOU, there's no such thing as suction! I can't thank you enough for getting it right!
ponylover8 chapter 40 . 3/15/2013
update
jvdb96 chapter 43 . 3/14/2013
Aarrhg, please don't stop updating this story is amazing!
Zimbabwebamboozled chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Oh dang... This story just got REAL! Unidentified radioactive anomalies? Secret moonshine stores? Homemade radiation detectors? Science lingo? It's shaping up to be a real doozy of a story, mate. Nice work.
Dot chapter 43 . 3/3/2013
You have no idea how much I have enjoyed reading this story. I've read it about three times now, and it never fails to amaze me, and I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story, as I'm looking forward to reading more!
Anmynous chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
And now... The professor is going to have an adventure that's OUT OF THIS WORLD!
(maybe it's coincidencental, but this reminded me a lot of the intro to that old game)
Guest chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
Are you a professional author? Cause it looks like you are
nased0 chapter 42 . 2/17/2013
It would be awesome if Elements of Harmony with great, superequinal effort managed to rotate the planet a little and the eternal twilight of the terminator line befell over Equestria kingdom, saving ponies and dragons from freezing.
Because Celestia does not have many options, Tevatron can't be repaired in a few weeks, students have no idea about magic and probably can't help her with modyfying Twilight's spell.
And using CERN accelerator without revealing Celestia to the world is not feasible.
nased0 chapter 43 . 2/16/2013
That's a wonderful fic!
So, the Equestria is a tidally locked world, and Celestia can magically rotate it by rotating the spacetime planet Equestria occupies. Of course, simple ponies require simpler explaination, that she is a goddess that moves the Sun.
It was fun to read how she did the same to our Earth.
Seren Maris chapter 43 . 2/10/2013
Exciting stuff! Please update soon.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »