Reviews for The God Particle
Ryousanki chapter 44 . 4/26/2013
Nice Chapter, completely wort the wait. And as long as there are new chapters, nobody has any right to complain.
Keep it up!

Ryousanki
damzero chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
"sucked ... no, pulled ... as if by gravity into some kind of vortex" THANK YOU, there's no such thing as suction! I can't thank you enough for getting it right!
ponylover8 chapter 40 . 3/15/2013
update
jvdb96 chapter 43 . 3/14/2013
Aarrhg, please don't stop updating this story is amazing!
Zimbabwebamboozled chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Oh dang... This story just got REAL! Unidentified radioactive anomalies? Secret moonshine stores? Homemade radiation detectors? Science lingo? It's shaping up to be a real doozy of a story, mate. Nice work.
Dot chapter 43 . 3/3/2013
You have no idea how much I have enjoyed reading this story. I've read it about three times now, and it never fails to amaze me, and I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story, as I'm looking forward to reading more!
Anmynous chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
And now... The professor is going to have an adventure that's OUT OF THIS WORLD!
(maybe it's coincidencental, but this reminded me a lot of the intro to that old game)
Guest chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
Are you a professional author? Cause it looks like you are
nased0 chapter 42 . 2/17/2013
It would be awesome if Elements of Harmony with great, superequinal effort managed to rotate the planet a little and the eternal twilight of the terminator line befell over Equestria kingdom, saving ponies and dragons from freezing.
Because Celestia does not have many options, Tevatron can't be repaired in a few weeks, students have no idea about magic and probably can't help her with modyfying Twilight's spell.
And using CERN accelerator without revealing Celestia to the world is not feasible.
nased0 chapter 43 . 2/16/2013
That's a wonderful fic!
So, the Equestria is a tidally locked world, and Celestia can magically rotate it by rotating the spacetime planet Equestria occupies. Of course, simple ponies require simpler explaination, that she is a goddess that moves the Sun.
It was fun to read how she did the same to our Earth.
Seren Maris chapter 43 . 2/10/2013
Exciting stuff! Please update soon.
Lankore chapter 43 . 1/27/2013
Not to be rude or anything but FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET CELESTIA'S GOLDEN ARSE, WHERE ARE YOU!?
This is a great story so please DON'T become one of those people who just randomly disappear and never return to there story.

Please don't be mad at me for that Celestia.
Guest chapter 43 . 1/16/2013
Sweet merciful crap please write faster!

No, not really, I wouldn't seriously try to rush you. I'm just usually better at pacing myself when I start to read something that is unfinished. It's no one's fault but my own that when I stumbled upon this 2 days ago I couldn't put it down. Well maybe yours a bit for writing something so enjoyable to read. I can't wait till the next chapter is out.
AlikeBadge6 chapter 43 . 12/12/2012
According to the info on these stories you finished published the whole story about a year ago and then updated it a year later. Surely this story is finished on another website like Fimfiction right? Oh and great story by the way so much suspense in the later chapters
angelus288 chapter 43 . 12/6/2012
It's been a while since I review. So far I like how the story is going, but I thought you said that you weren't going to ship Twilight and James. Also just how did Princess Celestia get to earth and how did Eric know about here arrival and how did he know about Equestria? I don't if it ever has been explained, maybe it has and I missed it. And one last thing, I've been wondering for a while, what would have happened if James declined the Princess's offer to join the Royal Council? I'm curious.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »