Reviews for STORMY NIGHT
greeneyes51 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
(said softly, like H says it) wow.
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I LOVED this! I'm just like Horatio. I've always loved storms and they do bring great passion to the surface. Well done. Thanks SO much!
sarah jane chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Very good, very sexy!
One mistake-who is horatios lover?
Include next time!
Kamikashi chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
D Niice work.
lori51 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Intense, hot, wonderful!
JeiCi chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Mein God! *need water*

How good! :D

I love the way you mix the passion and the sweetness of the moment, I also like that you didn't put the name of the girl, that gives the reader the opportunity to unleash the imagination.

xx
AffairWithACrossbow chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
WOW...HOT, HOT, HOT! Love it! Excellent job as always...cannot wait to read your next fanfic!

CaineSpeedle
luvbillyjoel chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
OMG! Incredible... one of the best romantic one-shots I've read on here. I loved how you captured the fierce intensity but also the tender affection and obviously deep feelings between the two.

Oh Horatio... wish you could be here. We just had a storm yesterday ;)
Lieutenant Caine chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
In a single word...perfection. What an exquisite little gem you've given us. The way you've made Horatio's intesity match that of the storm... You've almost rendered me at a loss for adequate words and very few writers on the boards have the ability to do that my friend. You are indeed a master craftsman with words. I applaud you. Very, very well done.

Lieutenant Caine
queen of miami chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Loved it!
chihayes chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was a very nice fic to read in the evening, and would be at any time of the day. I really like how you've made Horatio get turned on by thunderstorms because I can see that in his character.

Hmmm...so I'm allowed to make the lucky lady anyone I choose...this will be difficult ;)

Very nice!

Christina
ajay1960 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I LOVED YOUR STORY, AND BEING IT CAN BE WHOEVER I WANT IT TO BE, I NOMINATE MYSELF!

ARLENE
speedfanatic05 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Fantastic! I love stories in which our imaginations can run wild. With every shot of lightening, I envisioned him with different lovers, but settled on just one :D. Your writing made it visceral and intense. I love that the storm was so heavily detailed( who would've thought that a storm would have that kind of affect on someone?). Excellent, all the way round!